It's here.

itznfb said:
Who are you and why do you think your comment is important?

We were talking about new technology, it's usefulness and it's acceptance. Or lack there of.
Thanks for making my post so blatantly clear. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Please indulge me for elaborating.
Who are you
I prefer to keep that to myself, but in the interest of full disclosure, I am nobody, I am somebody and I am everybody, I am Spartacus.
and why do you think your comment is important?
The only reason I can think of is because I said it. Obviously, we are like-minded.
We were talking about new technology, it's usefulness and it's acceptance. Or lack there of.
That's a miss. They were talking about technology. You happened to enter the dialogue at post #45 with

Do you know how much crap I took for saying Auto-ISO was a extremely useful feature on the D90,D300s and D3? There are about 5 pages in one thread bashing me about it from about 10 different people.... :er:.

Then a little swat at fiveoboy,
You obviously don't.
Not once, but twice,
How adult of you. :er:
Someone needs to put a lock on IA and throw away the key to keep these degenerates from creeping back here.
What is IA (Independant Asshats?) and why are they degenerates? Is this a cult thing?

So thanks again. It's been a pleasure.

Congratz Tim.... awesome. Love the airport shot.

Funny thing is that people may not realize that ISO800 is nothing for these calibre cameras. I don't think twice to turn up the ISO on my D700. (pssst..... and it's only a semi-pro according to a certain circle)

Oh yeah...... as long as it took you to open the contents, you might have thought about Sammy Hagar for the soundtrack.

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am nobody

Probably the only correct thing to ever come from your fingers.
So how many accounts do you have now? 6? This might be the 7th. Lol. Don't even have the balls to post under your real account. You guys are such a joke.

Again inTempus, my apologies for pointing out that you are able to break out from the masses and admit to using a technology that contains the word Auto. And kudos to Canon for getting it right.

You can call me Joan.

.......So how many accounts do you have now? 6? This might be the 7th. Lol......
Well, the doctors have counted 16 so far, but that's alright, don't worry your pretty head over such nonsense. Come on over. Just don't be surprised if you wake up with Bruce in the morning.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back