It's me...

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
Yep,

It's me. I've had "one of those" three months. Life gets in the way of fun sometimes and just when you think it's ok, another nasty thing happens.

Anyway, to summarise:

One ex (complete with significant previously unknown debt),
One sadly departed friend,
Too much work (not enough money/hours),
Parents moved house,
One speeding ticket,
One new datacentre complete with twenty new servers,
Favourite pub went bust,
Japanese office take on new starter who calls at 5.20am almost every day,
Best friend breaks up with girlfriend,
18yo lodger proves to be a nightmare (drugs, random guests etc),
Best friend moves in,
Boiler breaks (expensive),

Anyway, I think.... *crosses fingers* that things are probably on the up again now! Had a fab time with the TPF crew on the weekend and picked up a camera for pretty much the first time in this period. I seem to be able to still work the wretched thing.

So, anyway, I'm back.

xx Love you lot

Rob

p.s. The print exchange will be sorted out very soon. Please PM me your addresses as they seem to have dropped out of my box.

:cheer: Welcome back, Rob! Sorry things hit all at once, I hope life is on a steadier track for you now!

Rob! I already told you that I am extremely happy to see you here again! and that I was even happier seeing you with TPF crew on the photos! I missed you a lot! And I was worried! DO NOT GO AWA FOR SUCH A LONG TIME! NEVER! please :)

:lovey: :D

Rob said:
One ex (complete with significant previously unknown debt),
Ugh been there... and that seriously sucks (don't let me get started!! :x)

Glad all is well again Rob, take care! :hugs:

Welcome back Robbo!!!

I don't think we have actually chatted since we met in London! I just wanted to say thanks for meeting us at that pub and hanging out with me, even though I was seriously jetlagged lol.

Wait. People I actually recognise.... Oi you lot!

Lumi - back in Oz? I'm also too scared to ask. Hope things is good for you and I hope your dad is okay mate.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back