It's so clicky here

thebeginning said:
oh this is getting ugly. not to worry, dan and chris, let's regroup (we should probably think of code names). i think i'll quote the patton speech, then we'll be totally fired up to PS us some insanely powerful images. and frightening ones too, most likely.

well missouri, looks like you have to face both Texas AND England. bring it.

:lol: Lucky for me you Texans will be so excited about gettin to shoot yer guns you'll wind up killin yer own :lol:

You guys are just jealous of Chris...the real Chris...because he's plastic and nothin beats plastic!!! And little Chris...maybe you should switch your name...cuz the real Chris had it first :) :lol:

I think I'm in a clique, but it's only me in it. :guilty:

How do I go about joining a better one, do I have to be invited or can I just take the piss a bit and get accepted that way? :D

Tkraz said:
I think I'm in a clique, but it's only me in it. :guilty:

How do I go about joining a better one, do I have to be invited or can I just take the piss a bit and get accepted that way? :D

please dont take a piss in the forum :lol: :lol:

19.95$ gets you into any clique you would like!!!!

Do I have to renew it annually and will I be bothered by salesmen calling? :confused:

Gonnae point us in the direction of the john then? :lmao:

Or you could always join the dark side.
lsabre.gif

Tkraz said:
Do I have to renew it annually and will I be bothered by salesmen calling? :confused:

Gonnae point us in the direction of the john then? :lmao:

you scots are always peeing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

you dont have to renew annually, but you will be entered into the JAM OF THE MONTH club.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back