Just some pics I took on Sunday of my wife.

I like #1 but wish you had included a bit more of her in the shot as she is cropped just a bit too high.

Your shutter speed was to fast in #1, that's why the sudden fade.

Depending on the remotes and camera you use, check on the flash sync speed. ;)

I've tried to edit my post twice to say that I fo like #1 but I too wished it had a little more in the frame on the bottom.

So .. I'll make a new post.

I'm not a huge portrait person, but my honest reactions were, "What the heck is she wearing? What the heck is she leaning on? What the heck is behind her? Is that a church? If it's a church, then why would she be dressed that way and what is she leaning on? Man that looks like a slightly uncomfortable pose."

Your shutter speed was to fast in #1, that's why the sudden fade.

Depending on the remotes and camera you use, check on the flash sync speed. ;)

Yes, cause I was just test firing the remotes with this shot but I kinda liked the cool fade at the bottom and didnt even have to PP it in :)

I'm not a huge portrait person, but my honest reactions were, "What the heck is she wearing? What the heck is she leaning on? What the heck is behind her? Is that a church? If it's a church, then why would she be dressed that way and what is she leaning on? Man that looks like a slightly uncomfortable pose."

Hmmm well no, this is not a church. If you noticed the title of the second picture, it was a Fetish foto shoot :) We'll just leave it at that :)

I like the first one because she has a lot of character in her face there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back