labs

ceno2000

I AM PUNK ROCK!!
Reaction score
does anyone send off their film/enlargments to be developed? i got a package in from master labs is north carolina i want to try them but they are way over my budget... any suggestions

I take mine to a local shop. I pay anywhere from $5-8 per 8x12 (depending on how many I get done at one time.) Most photo labs will actually do enlargements. Some send them away and some do them right there in their lab. Just ask your local shop. Any shop that does enlargements should offer bulk pricing if you need a lot done.

When looking for a shop asks if they do them manually in a darkroom. Some still do and you can definitely notice a difference in the quality.

yeah i can use a local camera shop, they will hand print 8x10 for
$8. maybe there's more money in a quality dev service than taling pictures itself (!)

the only reason i asked is that the local pro lab does machine 8x10s for 7.99 and darkroom 8x10s for 15 . i work there and i like the quaility just not the prices

i hand develop black and white stuff i am just not to familiar aon color prices

Take a peek at www.fullcolor.com
It's free to create an account there just to look at pricing and services. Now, they're setup for pros with volume, so they may not suit your needs and you MAY not have enough volume to work with them anyway, I don't know. They're located in Dallas.

Yeah - I see here that an 8x10 is $11.59 and each additional is $7.96.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back