Lamborghini Rolling shot..

Photofiend

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This was my first attempt at doing on of these so give me lots of feedback!

bstrollweb2rr3.jpg

thanks in advance

Wait...your friend GOT a Lamborghini?!

great colours, and I love the very slim black border around the picture....

the only thing I would change about this would be to move the drivers head completely out of view... apart from that GREAT JOB :D

ps... your friend has way to much money:grumpy:

Great shot, just the driver's head like mentioned before.

Naw he's like 40 years old. :) I thought about taking the head completely out sadly I am 100% photoshop stupid lol... :)

I think the head is fine...they put heads in advertisements...it's a fine shot.

Stunning Job, good friend? wink wink nudge nudge...

Perfection !!!

I could only ask for less harsh sun, but hey, who cares its a lambo.....

I might be trying some of these in the future @ 24mm I will see if 1/60th works for me too !!!! Hey, how fast was he going ? like 20 mph ?

can someone tell me how to do this shot?

by the way, this is a great shot.

maybe a polarizer would kill those reflections on the windshield and hood. it's a good shot either way

i'd also love to know how to take pictures like that!! any specific equipment needed?

No I just set my shutter to 1/60 at around 55mph seems to give the best blur affect... However hanging out of a speeding car window takes some getting used to lol. If you look and the background isn't blurred enough you an always go lower on th shutter speed. These pictures are easy and give a great effect. This pic was shot around 55mph using a Nikon D80 18-135mm F5.6 lens. If that helps only special equipment you need for the picture is a driver so you can hang out and snap a pic :)

Most reactions

Back