Lamborghini Rolling shot..

maybe a polarizer would kill those reflections on the windshield and hood. it's a good shot either way
I actually have a polizer but I am not to handy with it yet lol I need some practive with it :)

I actually like the reflections on the windshield, polarizer would take some of the blur effect away IMO.

I actually like the reflections on the windshield, polarizer would take some of the blur effect away IMO.
I also like the effect on the windshield now the couple spots on the hood kind of bother me but ehh its ok...

Very nice car... I mean shot. I like the reflection but then I'm a wax junky when it comes to cleaning my car. As far as your friends head you could always use the blur tool in Photoshop and minimize it a little bit. Other than that I think it's a great shot and definitely a good 1st shot.

I think the photo looks bad ass. Great Shot! Here's a quick chop of the driver removed.

lmabo.jpg

Personally, I think it's an amazing shot. Although I do agree that a polarizer may have helped it be that much better.

Good work regardless.

cool shot! way to go!! :)

I, personally, think the reflections give it that glimmer a show-room car should have. It might not have looked so good with a dingy, solid yellow colour. But I have to agree about the driver's head; I see ccdan has fixed that.

Honestly, you ought to send that in to Lamborghini... That looks like it's from TopGear... In a good way, of course :D

Very good job! It looks perfect with the driver blacked out.

Interesting responses.... I don;t really like very much about this shot personally. The car is not crisp. The driver side window should be up for uniformity, The car is too centered,..

I would try again with a fast shutter, you will still get blurred backgrounds and very blurred wheels both being a good thing... For example, look at the AMA bike shots in this section. Bikes moving pretty fast, are sharp, background/foreground blurred, wheels blurred.

*I think everyone is al rosey eyed only because it is a Lambo in the shot :heart:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back