Latest Photo Shoot!

DKE Photography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is the most recent photo shoot I had (4-13-04). Let me know what you all think. You can view more of my work here www.dkephotography.com

Danielle-Collection.jpg

Do you have larger versions of these? The small size makes it hard to look for flaws.

I like her pose in the first and third one but it's pretty hard to see if you got the lighting right on her face. I don't know if you did this on purpose, but her shadow is a little distracting. If you like the shadow effect then maybe try adding the whole shadow into the picture to make it look "whole". It could just be me but it looks like you chopped the picture in half with the last three. The first one actually has a good fade with the shadow so, for me, it doesn't look like you chopped the picture. The other shadows are too dark and noticeable at least on my monitor.

Aside from the shadow problem, I do like your use of dead space. You added enough to give some "breathing room" to your picture without having too much dead space. IMHO, some pictures look better with more dead space and some pictures look better without much. I'm still trying to figure out when it use more or less myself so take my advice at your own risk. :wink:

Good set of pictures though. I hope I've helped you at all.

Most reactions

Back