Leaderboard

My cats are functional as well. They keep me warm at night in the sliver of bed I'm allowed to have.

I have a dog for that. His is name is Hank. He is an 80lb Lap Dog. He spoons me at night which is awesome in the winter when it's -40F , but not so awesome in the summer when it's 110.
When my Wife and I were first dating he would wedge himself inbetween us on the bed, turn his back towards me and shove her out of bed by extending his legs. It was hilarious.

DSC_6497.jpg

iTunes: Down to Old Mauai, Stan Rogers. A Capella Sea Shanty

My cats are functional as well. They keep me warm at night in the sliver of bed I'm allowed to have.

I have a dog for that. His is name is Hank. He is an 80lb Lap Dog. He spoons me at night which is awesome in the winter when it's -40F , but not so awesome in the summer when it's 110.
When my Wife and I were first dating he would wedge himself inbetween us on the bed, turn his back towards me and shove her out of bed by extending his legs. It was hilarious.

DSC_6497.jpg

Aww, Hank is beeeyoooootiful!

And I see that this new software is still including edited material when the post is quoted.

Young'uns!

Well, Charlie, you wanna get your cane and shuffle over to join me on the porch of the old folks' home?

Sure thing -- nothing like an old hot redhead, well, partly red anyway. :winksexy:

Actually, I think I have a year or three on you, as well.

I graduated HS in '79. You?

Yep - three years. 1976.

Same as the youngest of my brothers.

When I was born, my mother had an almost 10-year old, an almost 9-year old, a 2 1/2 year old, a 1 year old, and me.
It's a wonder she didn't leave home.

And I see that this new software is still including edited material when the post is quoted.
I've been using the multi-quote; it eats more of that darned delay.

Miriam is the youngest of her sib's. There's a bunch of them if you include the half-sibs.

Mish Mash, Ryan Shaw.

Here we go . . . Tear the Rook off the Sucker (Give up the Funk), Parliament!

"We want the funk, give up the funk
We need the funk, ya gotta have that funk"

Come on, party with me

Billy Green, Stan Rogers.
Another Canadian story from the American Revolution

Drill Ye Tarriers, Drill, Trip McCool

Most reactions

Back