Leaderboard

the-girls-in-the-hallway.jpg

Okay a few more kitty pictures because this sentence has defeated me for the moment:

"Being honest opens every important door to growing up such an employee or manager willing to represent everything in life. Basically you can control it working hard sub-estimating your goals."
o_O :confused:

Okay a few more kitty pictures because this sentence has defeated me for the moment:

"Being honest opens every important door to growing up such an employee or manager willing to represent everything in life. Basically you can control it working hard sub-estimating your goals."
o_O :confused:

That's pretty much what my comment amounted to. Time to break out my WTF stamp.

I'm an engineer, so I change everything to fit my needs. :bull_head:

We're firefighters and paramedics . . . We just break down the jammin' door, put the wet stuff on the hot stuff, and haul your hurting self to the hospital. ;)
Thanks for your service!

Just a week or so ago I was driving down the highway and see these HUGE flames coming out of this building. Just as I started calling 911, I realized it was a training facility for firefighters. :icon_thumright: It was pretty neat to see training like that in action. (While barreling down the highway.)

I'm simply the cartographer. I haven't done the front line stuff since I was about 17, haven't dispatched or answered 9-1-1 calls for almost 30 years.

I'm an engineer, so I change everything to fit my needs. :bull_head:

We're firefighters and paramedics . . . We just break down the jammin' door, put the wet stuff on the hot stuff, and haul your hurting self to the hospital. ;)
Thanks for your service!

Just a week or so ago I was driving down the highway and see these HUGE flames coming out of this building. Just as I started calling 911, I realized it was a training facility for firefighters. :icon_thumright: It was pretty neat to see training like that in action. (While barreling down the highway.)

I'm simply the cartographer. I haven't done the front line stuff since I was about 17.
You still did the front line stuff...

And, hey, without maps, you'd have to rely on a GPS. That wouldn't bode well in an emergency.

Yep - "Helping them help you."

Most reactions

Back