Lens is a four letter word.

Ich denke es wird Zeit, daß wir auf diesem Forum nur noch in einer Sprache schreiben.

Biiya

and right now I'm drinking shaampahs. :drool:

Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking more on the line of a Fasters Loger. The advertisements here in the states claim that it is Ostraiyalian for Biiya.
:cheers:

You (and the next poster) must be using Firefox :) Isn't Firefox nice? I think we should ALL use it.

Ahh... if only I didn't develop web apps designed specifically for IE...

Firefox indeed. I have a Firefox 2 release T-shirt thats how big of a nerd I am!

Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking more on the line of a Fasters Loger. The advertisements here in the states claim that it is Ostraiyalian for Biiya.
:cheers:

oh if only you knew... no one drinks fosters here. well... some people do down south - like in Victoria. but anywhere north of that and it's XXXX (yuk!) or VB. Or Premium beers.

Is Fosters still owned by a New Zealand company?

Oops...we are in danger of getting off-topic...let´s try to stay focused please :lmao:
(not a bad pun if I may say so - surprised nobody else has used it yet)

So you never reckon or y'all... :wink:
Ok, I'm guilty of a few "ya'll"s but that's IT. On Xbox LIVE, my friend from Michigan would always laugh his ass off every time I said it. Hey, Halo is a game with teams, whenever I need the whole team to do something, my poor southern mind kicks in and saves me time from "all of you" to "ya'll".
Example:

"I'm going to go secure the re-spawn points, ya'll go over there and guard the flag."

Haha, I'm really pedantic when it comes to spelling on forums as well :lmao:.

If you see my posts, I (think) I have virtually never maed a typo, apart from in my very early posts. xD

Hmmm, I completely missed this thread when it was originally posted. I totally agree, and I actually had a 2-minute rant to my lab class about it when all my freshmen spelled it "lense" in their Optics lab write-ups.

Most reactions

Back