Lens is a four letter word.

Hey...you´ve been here long enough, can you get your Nom de plume changed to DSLR Nob now please :D

@ somebody else earlier "Great Brittan" ??? :lmao:

Well you know, I am on the West side of the pond.:lol::lmao::lol::lmao::)

"And when I mentioned the 3 great universities, Oxford, Cambridge, and Hull, you failed to realise that only 2 of those are great universities."
"Yeah. Oxford is a complete dump."

Bonus points for the local colloquial who correctly identifies the source of this quote without google :)

Do they speak English in Australia? Isn't that a country close to Germany? :lol:

Nine sympathetic apathetic diabetic old men on roller-skates with a mark of procrastination towards procrastination on the haul in stall of the quay quall of the quivery.

enough said :confused:

For the life of me, I cannot understand why this word is so difficult for people to spell.

L E N S - there is not an E at the end of it, only the four letters shown. I promise.
Are yo shure thar is know E at the ende :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nine sympathetic apathetic diabetic old men on roller-skates with a mark of procrastination towards procrastination on the haul in stall of the quay quall of the quivery.

That's a mouthful. :crazy:

Are yo shure thar is know E at the ende :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Why shoot, anie ol'e fool noes that thar be an E on the ende.

Thar is an E on the ende in Brittan I reckon. Yoens no, that thar contry cross that thar mudd puddle rite near Frence. It were them thar Frencies that fought agin that there Australie/Hongarian conflaguration in ol'e W.W. I. That thar doins was a real big wingding cording to my grate uncle Alvin York! Why them thar Brittianers and Frencies done thought he were some kinda real sharpe shooting feller with a gun and gived him al kindsa medels and such. My ol'e mam and pap used to tell us youngins al about it rount the fire in the evenins. We was shour powerful proud of ol'e uncle Alvin.:mrgreen::lol::D:Joker::bouncy::smileys:

If that's English up there ^^^^^^

Then we sure don't speak it down here in Ostraiya. :confused:

I live in southern USA and even I didn't understand but a few words of gryphonslair99's post.

Oh, and to anyone wondering, I speak proper north american English by the way, don't steryotype me as a redneck because I live in the South.

I lives in zeh Florida area and makes funz of zee newz casterz....

I have never heard so much slang on a professional level before in my life... they "ed" everything for past tense.

I can't find it in any of my dictionaries, but I have no problem with anyone using a lense on their cammerra.

And since I also have a new lense, I'll go shoote a rowl of flim now.

This thread is hilarious. Lens being misspelled doesn't bother me as the general misspelling of many words....or lack of punctuation. Doesn't this forum have spell check anyways? Lense gets a little red line under it on my PC.

I gets thar redd line as welle :lmao: or is it whelle :lol:

I agree with you that this is a world wide forum, and that to many people English is a second language. Most of these folks who post here regularly, however, spell English words and use English grammar as well if not better than many native speakers.

What bugs me is the improper use of the word 'to, too, two' :greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back