Lens is a four letter word.

So you never reckon or y'all... :wink:

I was just fixing to take issue with that there statement of DSLR noob's my self. :lmao::lol::lmao:

Just to show the two, too, to or three of y'all that think I can't spell, it is Britain.

I live in southern USA and even I didn't understand but a few words of gryphonslair99's post.

Oh, and to anyone wondering, I speak proper north american English by the way, don't steryotype me as a redneck because I live in the South.

You must keep in mind that redneck is not a geographic location. Redneck is a state of mind. The true definition of a redneck is the complete lack of sophistication.

That has stuck almost all of us at one time or another in our lives. :)

This thread is hilarious. Lens being misspelled doesn't bother me as the general misspelling of many words....or lack of punctuation. Doesn't this forum have spell check anyways? Lense gets a little red line under it on my PC.

You (and the next poster) must be using Firefox :) Isn't Firefox nice? I think we should ALL use it.

Ahh... if only I didn't develop web apps designed specifically for IE...

You (and the next poster) must be using Firefox :) Isn't Firefox nice? I think we should ALL use it.

Ahh... if only I didn't develop web apps designed specifically for IE...

Actually most people I know use Firefox and Thunderbird these days.

And in my webpage statistics Firefox comes with 60%, various versions of IE with 35% and Safari and the rest share about 5%. Just checked this yesterday.

this thread is really developing .. ;)

My pet peeve (and this is a really ignorant one that only native speakers commit). "You should of done that."

Also, using "went" as the participle. "You should of went there."

My all-time favorite spelling mistake (seen years ago on the "Tonight's Specials" board outside a hotel restaurant): "Soup - Barely Beef".

And then there are those people who are just lazy (I think texting is driving cr*p like this) and spell "probably" as "prolly". Ugh!

hmmm? God bless the add to dictionary button. I have the power over the Enrish language. Phear me.

Privy tell, wouldst thou have us use proper English from the time of William Shakespeare and Sir Francis Bacon? Verily I beseech of you all, should we raise the banner of elocution in this very humble setting we call forum? It grieves me to the heart of my very being that I should not remember all of the Shakespearean instruction I suffered through in the days of my youth. Nor too the Latin that I was forced to learn by the good Father and Sisters at St. Andrews. Both often ignored as is the frivolity that is youth. An education learned but not retained is of no more value than that which is never received. My heart hangs heavy in my breast for all that I have squandered over the years and I beseech that one and all of you forgive me of my transgression. :)

I use Firefox and didn't get one red line for what I wrote above. I must be doing something wrong.:lol:

Would of.

Should of.

Could of.

...shudder...

'Nuff said.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back