lets play a game.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This will let everyone get to know each other and hear about things that happen in the world of photography that you may have not experienced yet.

the rules are you answer the question asked before you and then you post a question for the next person. The only catch is, that it must be a personal question & about photogaphy at the same time.

I'll go first:

1) where was your wierdest/wildest photo shoot?

When I did a "personal" shoot with my girlfriend in my bedroom... (ended up deleting them all anyways...just for fun)

What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever taken a picture of?

well i wasnt embaressed, but the guy sure was when the pictures were uploaded and he was caught on camera picking his nose :lol:

Q: have you ever had someone totally flip on you while you were doing there pictures, or even random people doing random shots? if so, explain.

YES! I was shooting a football game for my yearbook class, and one of the players got hurt on the other team. Well some of the other staff members were asking me who it was, so i was looking for his number through my telephoto. all the sudden some lady comes up to me, tried to take my camera, ( $4000 setup, I was NOT going to let that happen...) and screaming "DID YOU GET SOME GOOD PICTURES HUH!?" I didn't know how to react to the situation so I just backed away from her. ( all the while she is yelling.) Finally some of the football players came and got her off me. But still WOA...

my question.. hmm how about:
What is the craziest thing you have ever done to get "the perfect shot"?

Guys, I think this needs to happen in somewhere like the Off-Topic forum, not in one of the galleries. Hopefully one of the mods will step in and re-locate it to somewhere more appropriate.

Well, I put it into the Photographic Discussions, since the given (by Christina) content of both questions and answers is "about photography" (which makes it more ON topic for this specific forum than OFF topic) ... I was thinking of putting it into the Off Topics but ... no.
But it clearly did not belong into any gallery, that is true, Chris.

Now. Happy playing, folks.
Someone's yet to reply to Scott's question on the craziest thing you ever did in order to achieve a photo.

not to crazy, more stupid. i had to lay sideways in a bunch of water to get just the right angle i was looking for and pray i didnt tip over.

Q: why did you decide to get into photography?

I have always been a fan of other peoples photographs and gallery pictures and decided it was time for me to get on board.

Q: On an average day out shooting, how much time do you spend in the field and do you have specific subject topics in mind?

A: Depends. As a hobbyist my trips out are planned for a day of photography usually with other people, and often ending in a pub.

Q: What do you shoot and why do you shoot it?

Well right now pretty much the only thing I shoot is my baby since I was sidelined from shooting weddings by a broken leg.

What was your first camera???

Sometimes I think to myself, "how cool would it be to travel the world and take pictures for national geographic?", unfortunately for me, its something thats out of my grasp.

Q: When did you get into photography?

At the begining of last year. I got my canon rebel in Jan. been taking pictures ever since.

question:
Have you ever taken a photography course?

Yeas I've taken many photography courses... I'll have a degree in it at the end of this school year.

Whats your biggest photography pet-peve?

When people tell me I have a really nice camera!

What do you love most about photography?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back