Light painting?

How about laser pointer and smoke machine? That would be super!

Hmmm.. time to hit the $1 store and Spencers and see what kind of ridiculous things they got that light up LOL. Candle stick or something.

Hah I spent $6.00 last week on 4 large glow stick, an LED flashlight and a Laser pointer. Best $6.00 ever spent lol. Still trying to find time and think of different things to do with it though.

Oh and ^^^ LAWL ^^^

my crap...
3522291787_5c7de22a73_z.jpg

NICE crap McNugget801, Hmmmm schwettylens you got me thinking. I don't have a smoke machine though. That would indeed be pretty cool yeah. I think i'm going to start a thread either in the beginner or maybe discussion and see what kind of ideas people can come up with.

NICE crap McNugget801, Hmmmm schwettylens you got me thinking. I don't have a smoke machine though. That would indeed be pretty cool yeah. I think i'm going to start a thread either in the beginner or maybe discussion and see what kind of ideas people can come up with.

Just smoke a ton of blunts. It works the same as a smoke machine.

How about turn the smoke alarm off and burn a few sticks of incense?

Yes I can do the incense stick I have a package left, and the basement doesn't have a smoke alarm. Blunts is a great option but the stuff stays in your system for 4 months. Heh, can't have that. So I guess i'll burn a package of insence sticks.

Make sure you get permission of your significant other / parents / whoever own the house first LOL. Some folks hate the smell of incense including me unless I am the photographer of course ;)

Yes I can do the incense stick I have a package left, and the basement doesn't have a smoke alarm. Blunts is a great option but the stuff stays in your system for 4 months. Heh, can't have that. So I guess i'll burn a package of insence sticks.

What kind of stuff are you smoking? Try two weeks, if you're lucky.

I'm talking weed here, not ****ing Opiates.

yeah 4months is silly.

Anywhoo I thinkt here's a smoking dope thread somewhere else. I will not smoke weed or get high to do my shoots.

Back to photography. I think the smoke and Laser pointer could be cool yeah.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back