Lighting?

Neuner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just took some shots of my latest addition and his 2 older sisters while trying out my manual 50mm f1.8. They are blurry because they were squirmy and I wasn't fast enough! An AF 50mm is on it's way so I'm anxious to try it and see if I can get cleaner shots. Looking for opinions on the lighting aspects so that I can hopefully make corrections before the next round.

Thanks!
Neuner

1)
DSC_2894.jpg

2)
DSC_2956.jpg

3)
DSC_2973.jpg

4)
DSC_2977.jpg

Thanks! They kept grabbing each other and falling over so I was lucky to get a couple of shots whether they are good or not.

On shot #3 we were having troubles getting her to look at us and smile. My wife only thinks the shot is okay since she is looking away, but I really like it because I think it brings out a little of her personality. What do others think?

I also love the last one! It's too cute! KIds are tricky I know! But I agree with you that they dont always have to be looking. I think that's an opinion thing. Good job.

Thanks for the compliments!

So by the lack of critique I'm assuming the the lighting is good?

Thanks, I was thinking that foreheads & some clothes were overblown or too washed out. In the Histogram there was a lot of information on the light side around 200-250 and I wasn't sure if I lost anything. Glad to hear everyone likes them the way they are!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back