Little Desi <3

she is beautiful and you have captured that in a very natural way, really great shots IMO

Pretty, but I'm sure you already know this! Nice work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She is beautiful. I'd love to take her outside around my area and do environmental shoots. I need to find me a little muse like this... my daughter has had enough of it :lol:

She is beautiful. I'd love to take her outside around my area and do environmental shoots. I need to find me a little muse like this... my daughter has had enough of it :lol:

Yeah I'm so excited about her, haha.

That's our plan next, to take her on location for the next thing we do. We're gonna actually style this one and do it up.

I'm constantly learning and refining my skin retouching. There are things I did a year ago, that I really hate now and feel like it looks unnatural. I'm working on finding a balance between a "finished" and "natural" feel to retouching.
I can relate with this.

I'm constantly learning and refining my skin retouching. There are things I did a year ago, that I really hate now and feel like it looks unnatural. I'm working on finding a balance between a "finished" and "natural" feel to retouching.
I can relate with this.
Really? You only ever have half as much work to do. Emily's models almost never have beards!

Gorgeous work as always E.Rose. Its always a pleasure to see what you come up with!

#5!

and #10!

Wow, she is a proper little stunner! Great work as usual, Emily. You may have found the next Kate Moss, there!

Great look. In right hands and proper direction, she just may have a chance!!! Wonderful.

Gorgeous work as always E.Rose. Its always a pleasure to see what you come up with!

Thank you! :allteeth:

#5!

and #10!

Wow, she is a proper little stunner! Great work as usual, Emily. You may have found the next Kate Moss, there!

I hope so! :lol:

I just talked to her mother, and she told me that Desi has "come a long way" since Matthew and I photographed her. That really warms my heart, because apparently she was having major self-esteem issues after dealing with bullying at school.

But she's decided she doesn't want to cut her hair, is apparently carrying herself with more confidence, loves her photos and had so much fun she wants to build a portfolio to start modeling!

Great look. In right hands and proper direction, she just may have a chance!!! Wonderful.

Definitely! We are gonna try and help her build a proper portfolio and get her hooked up with the right people here in town. There are a lot of bad agencies out there, but there are some seriously solid ones here in Nashville that we know and are going to try and get her prepped for.

#5!

and #10!

I hope so! :lol:

I just talked to her mother, and she told me that Desi has "come a long way" since Matthew and I photographed her. That really warms my heart, because apparently she was having major self-esteem issues after dealing with bullying at school.

But she's decided she doesn't want to cut her hair, is apparently carrying herself with more confidence, loves her photos and had so much fun she wants to build a portfolio to start modeling!

Wow, that's great stuff! Amazing what photos can do for people's confidence. I really hope she starts an amazing career - imagine that, you could have started something major!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back