Little photoshopping help please

Renol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0638.jpg

I kinda liked this pic, but I was shooting in some light rain and the result of a drop on the lens is the white spot just to the right of the pump. How would I go about fixing that? I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to significant editing sadly...something I'm gonna need to change as time goes on.

Honestly, I would take the picture again. You might also play with the angle, its pretty boring as is, specially the bleak background.

Honestly, I would take the picture again. You might also play with the angle, its pretty boring as is, specially the bleak background.
and the horizon line splitting the main subject. A higher or lower perspective would have been more effective.

To get rid of the translucent white spot, use a combination of the Healing tool, (not the Spot healing tool) and the Clone tool.

IMG_0638Edit.jpg

Last edited:
and the horizon line splitting the main subject. A higher or lower perspective would have been more effective.

To get rid of the translucent white spot, use a combination of the Healing tool, (not the Spot healing tool) and the Clone tool.

Gotcha. Thanks for the advice and the edit.

IMG_0638.jpg

I kinda liked this pic, but I was shooting in some light rain and the result of a drop on the lens is the white spot just to the right of the pump. How would I go about fixing that? I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to significant editing sadly...something I'm gonna need to change as time goes on.

Is this the only shot you took, when i was learning i would have taken about 10 shots from different angles and another 10 or more with different exposures to find out what happens when i change the F stop,as far as editing goes don't worry about it yet because you need to learn how to expose, compose before you worry about editing, get it right in camera and you don't have to waste too much time on the computer

Most reactions

Back