Loading 120 Film

wjk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't loaded 120 film in a while---any hints on best ways to load an old Bronica and a Kiev 88----Thanks!

No thanks but thanks or the offer and the info. I just adapted a roll film 'roid to take 46mm rolled up in a 120 paper. I think thats about as much new project as i can stand at the moment.

thanks for the kiev info for sure. I never could find anyone who didnt have a vested interest to tell me what they were like. That russian glass is pretty good though, I would hang on to that and look for an old hassy body to marry to it.

Haven't loaded 120 film in a while---any hints on best ways to load an old Bronica and a Kiev 88----Thanks!

"in a while"...hmmm- have you ever actually loaded 120 film? cause it's as basic as it gets. once u do it, u cant forget.

mysteryscribe, would love to know more about your Polaroid conversion -- I have a 150 and am hunting for an affordable 110 or (better) a 110A. I've seen some instructions for a Polaroid conversion that seem to require a home machine shop, and have been scared off of trying something like that myself. I would love to be able to use one of those big Rodenstock lenses without having to cannibalize it from its original setting!

Most reactions

Back