Long awaited BRIKK Nikon Df

hamlet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That case is sexy!

Perfect, hang that one around your neck and go do some street photography in a bad neighborhood.

I might be interested if it was something other than a DF model. I can't stand that retro look stuff.

Here in Ohio you can buy a nice small house for that kind of money.

Just one of those things that doesn't make any sense, under any scenario, real or imaginary(I tried to make up one)!

Just one of those things that doesn't make any sense, under any scenario, real or imaginary(I tried to make up one)!
what if you come a across something like the dullahan?

Two words; Donald, Trump.

That's FUGLY!

Even if I was given one of those, I'd switch to Canon.

It has a tacky, ancient Egyptian-Hollywood theme to it. For anyone who has seen a Charlton Heston film. I personally really like this look, there is no reason this couldn't be done with some form of metal coating.

I enjoyed the part about a year of R&D. I guess they're just slow.

And how about the artistic portfolio? Turn to this angle, shoot with the lens cap on, then with sunshade. Turn again, same two shots. Repeat.

I can't imagine anybody actually buying this. They're going to make 77 kits, but will probably sell only two. LOL!

And how about the artistic portfolio? Turn to this angle, shoot with the lens cap on, then with sunshade. Turn again, same two shots. Repeat.

I can't imagine anybody actually buying this. They're going to make 77 kits, but will probably sell only two. LOL!
I think that you'd be surprised how many people would buy things like this. Because your perception of value might not be the same as a poor mans view, or even a rich mans view of value.

My personal view is to go ahead and buy this. This is a collectors items that will appreciate in value over time since so little of these will actually be made.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back