Long awaited BRIKK Nikon Df

what if you come a across something like the dullahan?
But what if Mr. Dullahan just wanted to have a nice photo, I'd have lost a customer! :lol:

And how about the artistic portfolio? Turn to this angle, shoot with the lens cap on, then with sunshade. Turn again, same two shots. Repeat.

I can't imagine anybody actually buying this. They're going to make 77 kits, but will probably sell only two. LOL!
Yeah! One to Donald Trump and the other to Kim Jong Jr. :biglaugh:

Last edited:
There is absolutely no doubt they will sell all of them. There are far more than 77 people in the world who can afford this easily and who will think it's just the bees knees.

It has a tacky, ancient Egyptian-Hollywood theme to it. For anyone who has seen a Charlton Heston film. I personally really like this look, there is no reason this couldn't be done with some form of metal coating.
I saw him running around with a bunch of monkeys. didnt remind me of this gaudy, classless, POS.

The world is full of people with more money than brains.

I wonder if one could buy the same gaudy git-up for $2000 less if they used a D800 instead.

The world is full of people with more money than brains.

I wonder if one could buy the same gaudy git-up for $2000 less if they used a D800 instead.
It is unfortunate that we cant look past our contemporary views. A poorer man could make the same argument in regards to the d800. Value is a sliding scale, like how priceless water is to a person lost in the desert. So if a nomad in the middle of the desert told you that he would trade you a cup of water, for all your camera gear, your perception would change dramatically. Right now you are for all intents and purposes drowning in clean water to drink, so you don't bother to even think about it. Same is true for a rich person in regards to money. This is why i say that value is a sliding scale, because we are all hypocrites to some extent.

Hamlet is correct. All these puppies will be sold. They will be purchased by collectors ... not photographers.

(A collector can also shoot, but their first love is collecting and value of equipment ... not the captured image. There is absolutely nothing wrong with collecting.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back