Lord of the Rings Tree :)

Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No modification...only just reflection filter used with PS!

TreeRefl.jpg

Dude, I'm seein all kinds of stuff in this image and won't mention all of them :wink: Maybe it's the percoset hehehehehe :drunk: :eek:ldman:

Wow! Where did you find that tree. In the middle of the night with the right lighting I would be scared seeing that tree and run for the hills. I can see what looks like an evil looking bat in the middle along with a whole lot of other things that are scarry and erotic :shock: In a weird kind of way :eek:

Eric

Oh...Eric...this is not that symmetric....with the mirror filter...I've achieved this....

But it was really a scary tree....after shotting it I've found....it'd be nice if I use mirror filter :)

Damn, that's one hot tree....oh...uh.... great, um...picture I mean.... *slowly backs away*

seriousely, that is pretty freaking cool though...

my god, a tree like that would make me jump back 10 feet.

And yes I see things all over, things I do not want to see anymore.

Amazing picture, amazing tree.

So if I put something over the second half of the photo, THAT would then show me what you originally saw, Moni?
That tree then still has some most intriguing shapes, but nothing can compare to what you created by mirroring it and thus creating a second half... :shock:

wow, there is a lot of symbolism in that tree...in the center where everybody is commenting, it looks like a pathway to another demonic face.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back