[meetup]european meeting

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey! what do you think about organising an european meeting? If those guys from states can organize such a meeting why can't we?

noone interested? ok! Then I'm going to Joshua Tree :)

wow KARAKOW KRAKOW!!! move there! You'll love Poland :) but Stettin (Szczecin) is far better :) better opportunities, imho :)

Chase... not yet... I'm still waiting for MDowdey... he promised to pack mi with his underwear :)

mentos_007 said:
wow KARAKOW KRAKOW!!! move there! You'll love Poland :) but Stettin (Szczecin) is far better :) better opportunities, imho :)

Chase... not yet... I'm still waiting for MDowdey... he promised to pack mi with his underwear :)

hahaha...ill do it!!!! :wink: we would have a great time in joshua tree!!!

md

Sorry I missed this Mentos - I don't usually go in here.
Yes. A European meeting would be cool. It might have to be at Cleethorpes - I haven't renewed my passport yet :-(

No passport? Can something like that prevent you from travelling within the EC these days?

From where would people be coming?
Wouldn't a little village in the north of Germany, right between Hamburg and Bremen, be the perfect place to meet? (;))

well as much as I would like to get together with the european contingent from this forum and take some photos, I don't really have the time at the moment as i'm busy with University, what with it being my final year and all, I can't really afford to mess it up.

LaFoto said:
No passport? Can something like that prevent you from travelling within the EC these days?

From where would people be coming?
Wouldn't a little village in the north of Germany, right between Hamburg and Bremen, be the perfect place to meet? (;))

No passport would indeed stop me from getting in or out of the UK.
Germany hmm? Haven't been there since I was.... well, born there. Could be good.

Well, as of today I can suggest we arrange some kind of "Polish meetup" in July of this year. We are planning to spend our summer holidays in Masuria. We're still looking for accomodation, but as soon as I know more, I'll let you know here! OK?
And Hertz should go apply for his passport really, really soon, now!

Oh, big VETO today at the dinner table: new ideas have come up. Now a trip to the States has come into the discussion... Ooops. Thrilling.
But don't take my by the word about a "Polish Meetup" any longer...

well sometime in the next couple years i hope to visit europe... i know i will be in Austria [mental note: austria has no kangaroos] to visit my cousins. so i hope you folks get something going :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back