Microsoft, Nikon patent agreement

Great...even as a PC user this is horrible news since even I have to admit that Microsoft has (how to put this nicely?) a sort of reverse Midas touch...

Wow, you guys should all go on the road. :lol: Those comments were all perfect and hysterical. Thanks for taking a depressing moment in my life and bringing a bit of sunshine into it.

Stuipid #@()@#$3 MSFT.

As a Canon user, I would be more worried if Nikon and Intel got together.

I wouldn't. It would still require a grip add on to be able to use the full power of a quadcore processor in a Nikon body. :lmao:

Hey, Windows 98 was pretty cool.

At least until the B(booger) E(eating) M(morons)s got in a snit and started writing viruses.

Windows 98 was pretty cool until" Microstupid" decided to make idiotic changes and re-named it ME. They would have been better to call it Microsoft FUBAR. At least there would have been truth in advertising. :lol:

Apple computer once granted licence for clone mac. The idea was to expand the mac market through 3rd party competiton. But those clones ate the main mac customers instead of making new new market. By denying the access to the mac latest OS the clones came to an end.

Microsoft is way and way bigger than mac or adobe or whatever out there.
When microsoft saw the Netscape browser became so advance that "could" potentially become anything - the microsoft just bundle the Internet Explorer with all new windows. From then on the netscape came to an end.

<cough> Firefox.

Well I will believe it when I see it. The register has been wrong too many times. Besides I dont see it as being much of a problem even if it did come to pass.
...the introduction of BSOD into the Nikon camera lineup.
I havent seen one of those in years on XP. And yes I know you are joking.

Most reactions

Back