Minolta MC Rokkor-PF 58mm f/1.4 lens for Sony Olympus

fotoshooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
colynsfotografs.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This Minolta MC Rokkor-PF 58mm f/1.4 lens (not the 50mm lens) is in good cosmetic condition with all functions (focus and aperture) working as they should. Blades are oil free and snappy. The filter ring has a few minor nicks on the edge which does not cause any problems with mounting filters or hood (not included). Lens caps not included.

This lens with the glassless adapter will mount and focus to infinity on the Olympus E-series digital cameras as well as the Sony NEX. You will need to provide your own adapter. I do not have ether.

There are other 4/3 digital cameras such as the panasonic that this lens will work with but since I do not have personal experience with them I cannot say which particular ones will or will not work. So if you are purchasing for another be sure it will work before committing.

This lens can also be mounted via a converter onto a Sony A-series DSLR but you will lose quality due to having to use a converter with added glass so you will need to consider this fact before purchasing for the Sony A-series DSLR's..

For compatibility reference go to Rokkor Digital and scroll down toward the bottom to "Compatibility Reference" to get an idea of what it will work with..

I do not know if it will work on other digital cameras..it does however work fine on all Minolta manual focus cameras...

$50 + $5.50 shipping to the lower 48.

lens_by_colynsfotografs-d4gn411.jpg

lens_by_colynsfotografs-d4gn461.jpg

lens_by_colynsfotografs-d4gn49q.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back