dry3210

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last pic didn't seem to conjure up much comments...err any but heres two more

MGalleryItem.php

MGalleryItem.php

it would of be cooler if you got the septa train to blur in the background. im from doylestown btw :)

it would of be cooler if you got the septa train to blur in the background. im from doylestown btw :)

Unfortunately the trains were done for the night. I've been trying to get a good blur picture for awhile though!

Any chance of getting the black bike in the same position during the day?

I've come back to this photo loads of times and it's lacking some punch to it IMO. wondering if it could be done in the daylight as it's like blending into the scene to much. don't get me wrong it's a nice bike and HDR... just to me the blue bike stands out a bit more at night time where the black one doesn't.I think the black one would stand out a lot better during the day

Any chance of getting the black bike in the same position during the day?

I've come back to this photo loads of times and it's lacking some punch to it IMO. wondering if it could be done in the daylight as it's like blending into the scene to much. don't get me wrong it's a nice bike and HDR... just to me the blue bike stands out a bit more at night time where the black one doesn't.I think the black one would stand out a lot better during the day

Its a school but could probably be pulled off during the weekend. I'll have to see if the owner wants to make some rounds during the day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back