MOTW - Photo Gal (Carolyn)

and I would like to know why flowers.. .why do you photograph flowers... I don't belive that the answer is simple: "the flowers are nice". there must be something deeper!

Alison said:
Well, when you feel up to it we want to know how the surgery went.

Also, tell us about your family. I know you have children/grandchildren. We'd love to hear about them and see some pictures!

I'll work on this later today Alison!:hugs: But to start I will go over their names and ages.

My kids are
Jason 31
Jeremy 29.....30 this year
Jamie 27

and the grandkids are
Angel 9
Nicolas 8
Mikayla 5...six in sept
Jackie 4

More details later Alison....: )

photo gal said:
I'll work on this later today Alison!:hugs: But to start I will go over their names and ages.

My kids are
Jason 31
Jeremy 29.....30 this year
Jamie 27

and the grandkids are
Angel 9
Nicolas 8
Mikayla 5...six in sept
Jackie 4

More details later Alison....: )

That's one of my favorite names!!!! Hehe...I named my old Yorkshire Terrier that, only it was spelled Micaela.

mentos_007 said:
and I would like to know why flowers.. .why do you photograph flowers... I don't belive that the answer is simple: "the flowers are nice". there must be something deeper!

I'm gonna give this one a little more thought oh mintily gorgeous one......I'll get back to you on it! : )

Ok Alison....here are Angel and Mikayla...they are sisters and are my daughter Jamie's girls....aka bugaboo and squiggles.....Angel had just been referred to the gate program for gifted children....she is smart as a whip and funny too! They are both very loving and get along great. Mikayla just called the other day to tell me she lost her first tooth and a couple of months ago called to say she can ride her bike all by herself! She said she just decided she was gonna do it!! (sounds like me) They are sweet girls and we will be having them here in a couple of weeks for at least a week....can't wait!! : )

2%20THE%20GIRLS%202.jpg

They are lovely girls. They are about the same as my boys, and it's fun to hear you talk about them from the Grandma point of view :)

Thanks Corry and Alison!! Here's a pic from when they were much younger.........Another interesting thing about Angel is she can spot a b*llsh*t story a mile away! Much better than I can! And Mikayla has amazing insight. They call me Nana...pronounced naaahhhnaaahhhhh! : )

angel%20and%20mikayla%20little.jpg

This is my daughter Jamie....Angel and Mikayla's mom. She does not like to have her pic taken and so you won't ever see her looking into the camera...This is a rare photo because she puts her hands up or just plain gets mad if you try to photograph her. Imagine my chagrin!!! : )

okjamielikes3.jpg

Wow... love the photos, Photo Girly. They are amazing.
Still thinkin of an easy question....:D
I know...I know... Tea or Coffee.. Which do you prefer.

Other than photography what are some of your hobbies? I've pictured you as someone who would be a reader, I'm curious to know if that's correct :)

Do you burn incense, and if so, what is your favorite flavour.:D

Chiller said:
Wow... love the photos, Photo Girly. They are amazing.
Still thinkin of an easy question....:D
I know...I know... Tea or Coffee.. Which do you prefer.

Hi Chilley and thank you!:hugs: I prefer coffee in the morning and tea in the evening.......I grind my own coffee cuz I like it fresh and sometime I blend my own teas too! Took a pic of my tea drawer for ya!! : )

medium.jpg

The loose tea is kept in the pantry. : )

Most reactions

Back