• keep it

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • trash it

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JonMikal said:
how did this turn into your avatar? :confused:

A demeaning pointing avatar is nothing compared to one that causes pain!

I actually like yours jon! and I'm not quite sure how it's supposed to be intimidating?!

Now Amanda's looks like some high diver has broken his neck & snapped his head off! So now instead of a pain in my nose and watering eyes I've got a headache!:meh:

let's make this plain and simple. jon, i like your avatar. brings back good memories of when i first came here. keep it i say.

amanda, i liked your spike guy.

I say keep it Jon. I like being made to feel small and i always feel useless...atleast now i know someone notices. plus how would we ever recognize you without it. It's like Hertz loosing the mustache...we'd never be able to tell him apart from all those other hoochie mona's.

my avatar makes ppl feel small and useless.

I wouldn't change it for that reason. It's a pretty silly idea to feel useless just because a picture is pointing at you.
I did say change it though, only because I see it everywhere, but that's just me. Because I barely last a week without changing my own avatar. I just can't be satisfied! :confused: It's not up to everyone else though.

But now i want to change it to "Keep it" because i use the avatars to recognize who's who on the forum. And i wouldn't know who you were if you changed it!

Oh and that one with the old guy and the nail was pretty neat. I've always wondered how that was done. It did look painful though.

I say keep it Jon.
Gheesh...
<<<I hate to think what people say about some psycho rocker dude with a big knife, and who patrols cemeteries. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

...but I do miss the flying crow :lol:

PlasticSpanner said:
Now Amanda's looks like some high diver has broken his neck & snapped his head off! So now instead of a pain in my nose and watering eyes I've got a headache!:meh:

Okay how's this....just don't watch it too long or you'll go insane :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back