My first (posting) with my new camera

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK... OK... The camera is only new to me and the picture isn't the best, but I'm still excited about it.

Somewhat of a pano...

335166481_3e4e77eba7_b.jpg

Why do you say that the picture isn't "the best"?
It is one to be proud of, all right. And I am happy to read that you ARE proud of it. I like the fact that despite its being a colour photo, we practically only get two colours here. And it looks pretty well focused - plus I like the subject (yes, even though it is not green, believe it or not! ;)) and your composition. The panorama look helps it ... how did you achieve it?

Why do you say that the picture isn't "the best"?
It is one to be proud of, all right. And I am happy to read that you ARE proud of it. I like the fact that despite its being a colour photo, we practically only get two colours here. And it looks pretty well focused - plus I like the subject (yes, even though it is not green, believe it or not! ;)) and your composition. The panorama look helps it ... how did you achieve it?

Thank you for your complements... I just cropped the picture that I had taken... I would have liked to say that it was multiple shots... the camera itself (Canon D30) doesn't have the biggest file rating (only 3.1). I might start dabling in mulitple shot pictures. I had one that was 71.39 MP (9000 somethingx7000something) but I had not done a good job with the pictures because there were some gaps and they didn't merge the best. I'll try that later.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back