my first Teen Shoot c&c

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the OP:

I think you really have to talk a deep breath and ask yourself why you are doing photography. These photos show no aptitude at all.

And I am being very very kind.

To the OP:

I think you really have to talk a deep breath and ask yourself why you are doing photography. These photos show no aptitude at all.

And I am being very very kind.

You should take a deep breathe and ask yourself why are you continuously replying to this thread. Your opinions hold no values to anybody on here beside your despicable self in the mirror and others alike.

Last edited:
And I have to ask again whythefvck you are here. What do you get from it? You continue to be demeaning, and refuse to help in the slightest. Couldn't you point her to some websites on composition? Anything? No, you just want continue discouraging someone based on all your sad pathetic assumptions.

I have yet to see you help ANYONE here.

Can he be voted off the island? Please?

And I have to ask again whythefvck you are here. What do you get from it? You continue to be demeaning, and refuse to help in the slightest. Couldn't you point her to some websites on composition? Anything? No, you just want continue discouraging someone based on all your sad pathetic assumptions.

I have always been polite.

Some people are helped by being told they should pursue another endeavour.

Secondly, I was not addressing you.

I could spend a lot more time helping people were it not for individuals like you who waste my time.

Last edited:
WOW!!!

Now I see where the idiots hang out...... wait a minute, I'm still here!

Question:

How many boobs does it take to make a bad photo?

Answer:

About four, but they walk and somehow have the ability to type a little....

Gosh golly darn, get off your stupid broke down horse already! I haven't seen crap from the two biggest naysayers here that is worth a dime. If you want to talk .....(insert four letters here).... you better be able to back it up!

Hopefully I'm not making a 'name' for myself in this thread. It just irks me that some people can be so shallow.....

Travis

I'm convinced he's number three in this lineup, what else could explain it?

(NSFW) Watch Smallest Dick Contest Video | Break.com

Talk about greatly over estimated importance...
:roll:

Sorry, I don't see merely 'mistakes', but rather a deeper 'problem', one that resists 'advice'.

That's my honest opinion.

Expressed politely.

In photography, one needs to learn to see purely superficially. One can photograph only surfaces, not the inner nature of things.

The work shown here does not reveal that understanding.

Ooooooh...you should always post in er111a's threads then.

Do you really believe I care what you think? You greatly overestimate your importance in the universe.
Actually I am quite at peace with my place in the universe. I am a firm believer in the cosmic energy that surrounds us all. There is an ebb and a flow to energy, just as the oceans tide. I realize that I am only a minute particle in the grand scheme of things, but nonetheless, my part holds a significant place because I exist and I contribute towards that end.

Are you making a similar contribution?

Sorry, I don't see merely 'mistakes', but rather a deeper 'problem', one that resists 'advice'.

That's my honest opinion.

Expressed politely.

Advice one's can give but yet can't understand is not merely an advice but a bunch of ish pumping up of their ass and out their mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back