my first Teen Shoot c&c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you put your own childs boobs on the internet? That is worse. Maybe I am out of touch with reality but you think it is ok to do that? I am at a loss for words as I will never comprehend a mother displaying a daughter like that. I am old fashioned maybe but I do not agree with that sort of picture with a child to begin with and for some reason I would think a person would have an ounce of comprehension that they are displaying their child inappropriately. You should not be offended you should be ashamed.

Dude i thought it was a little too much cleavage at first look at 7am, but now your pushing it and sound like a f&^%%g retard. Just cuz you associate with child molesters, dont push your save the world morals on everyone else.

Why would you put your own childs boobs on the internet? That is worse. Maybe I am out of touch with reality but you think it is ok to do that? I am at a loss for words as I will never comprehend a mother displaying a daughter like that. I am old fashioned maybe but I do not agree with that sort of picture with a child to begin with and for some reason I would think a person would have an ounce of comprehension that they are displaying their child inappropriately. You should not be offended you should be ashamed.
DO NOT ASSUME YOUR MORAL STANDING IS CORRECT.

DO NOT IMPOSE YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM UPON OTHERS.

What would you suggest? That the OP stops taking pictures of her daughter? Or just stops posting them on-line?

I don't really see anything that I would be ashamed of... The poses aren't so great, but you can't really blame anyone for what her body looks like...

Saying that the OP should be ashamed of these pictures seems pretty harsh to me..

I think sometimes in our own photos of our own people, we do not see things that jump out at others.
I agree the photo is a bit questionable but I doubt OP meant any harm or fowl.

+1 million to kundalini.

I think sometimes in our own photos of our own people, we do not see things that jump out at others.

I agree with this.

I agree with this.

That's just because your avatar is a wing... "fowl". Sorry, ababysean. I know you meant foul, but it is kind of a coincidence that tnvol is that one that responded.

Just to be clear; I'm not just quoting you Bryce you just happened to be the nearest post with this type of response.

What I guess I don't understand is, how is this girl suppose to hide her chest? Women (and girls) have boobs. Get over it already. I see absolutely no ill intention in the photo or the posting of it for that matter. It's a photograph. A photograph taken by someone that needs a little help with composing the image that she sees in her mind. I see no side boob or any hint of implied nudity in that photo. To be sudo-labelled as a Pedo for it is out right ridiculous IMO.

I wonder why no one made a comment to the fact that the third picture was cropped tight but cut off the "offensive" area of this young lady? If I recall (haven't read back on the drama) a lot of people were saying that shot was too tight. What would you say if it was backed out a little? Too much Boob?

I honestly think that a few people that have made comments on this thread are the true BOOBS!

My opinion,
Travis

Well, after enjoying all of this, I decided to voice my opinions. I don't think its as big of a deal as some did. The pics weren't great. Selective coloring problems, composition problems etc. Everyone hit the nail on the head ( everyone worth listening to anyway. ) So the girl has a big chest. Does anyone REALLY know how old this girl is or are we all just assuming. Have you watched MTV or seen any highschool kids lately, or are you living under a rock? Not that this has to mean you condone it, but she is dressed in typical casual highschool clothes, she just happens to have large breasts. Its ok to say that without being a pedophile, its just a fact of reality. While it may not have been the best choices of poses, mistakes happen and thats why the OP is here for advice. All the naysayers need to come down off of their soapboxes. If you have demons you are dealing with from YOUR childhood, thats no reason to go batsh*t crazy on people, it is reason however to seek counseling.

Bryce, you are a whackjob and really need to take it down several notches. My guess is that you thought coming off as the sensetive "taught to respect women" guy, you thought that all of the vagina on this forum would have flocked to you. Grow a set and be for real.

Prime, your shots suck, your critiques suck, you have diarrhea of the mouth. You are seriously the most worthless sack on this forum. The sad part is, even with all of her mistakes, the OP is nearly producing pics better than yours. Of course, you realize this and feel the need to rip her down instead of helping her. Now I am sure you will pull out some horsesh*t explanation about how you have so much knowledge and you just know so much, and you are the greatest, but the fact of the matter is that everyone on this thread, and I mean EVERYONE, thinks that you are a useless @ss. I mean you can't sit here and tell yourself that the problem is everyone else. Face the reality.

I agree with this.

That's just because your avatar is a wing... "fowl". Sorry, ababysean. I know you meant foul, but it is kind of a coincidence that tnvol is that one that responded.

Why is it a coincidence? I'm not tracking. EDIT> Ahhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back