my first Teen Shoot c&c

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is about "women have boobs" as much as it is about find the pose appropriate for the age of the girl.
Also, the clothing does not add to the composition AT ALL. If she was not wearing a low cut shirt, this would not be an issue because no cleavage would be showing.
Just something to note for future composition and posing.

I don't think it is about "women have boobs" as much as it is about find the pose appropriate for the age of the girl.
Also, the clothing does not add to the composition AT ALL. If she was not wearing a low cut shirt, this would not be an issue because no cleavage would be showing.
The girl could've been wearing a turtle neck sweater and it would not have hidden the fact that she is well endowed. Look at the train tracks photo.

Here's another slant........ she seems to be well proportioned. Typically when you see a young girl that is stacked (and I mean that in the kindest terms), the ass is two axe handles wide. Kudos to the model.

Wanna see two axe handles wide? I'll show you two axe handles wide. Here's two axe handles wide...........

Bloomers.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:​

but you don't use the terms stacked and two ass handles wide to describe a teen....
and yes, I think if she was wearing a turtle neck, nothing would have been said, because the cleavage would not be showing. I think that is what all the ruckus began from, not because she is blessed in that area.

I am pretty sure that's what she asked for critique on. I am also pretty sure it wasn't to ask; 'Hey what do you think of these!'

Bad pose, bad clothes; okay, be done with it already everyone!

Thanks all for the warm welcome to the forum! I wish I could get this many comments on the photos I have shared.... but I digress....

Jeez, it seems pretty brutal around here to be honest. Better put on my thick skin!

And I think everyone needs one of these..... :hugs:

The girl could've been wearing a turtle neck sweater and it would not have hidden the fact that she is well endowed. Look at the train tracks photo.

Here's another slant........ she seems to be well proportioned. Typically when you see a young girl that is stacked (and I mean that in the kindest terms), the ass is two axe handles wide. Kudos to the model.

Wanna see two axe handles wide? I'll show you two axe handles wide. Here's two axe handles wide...........

Bloomers.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:​

:lmao:

Seriously guys let's just let it go. The OP did not mean any harm. We are human and we all make mistakes. Some people love making a big deal out of nothing to get attention. Those are the people who really have an issue. They watch every moves you make, if it's right they won't have a thing to say but the second you make a bad move they jump and voice their opinion right away to boost their self-esteem. It's sad actually.

I will tell you guys my g/f have big boobs. She is actually embarrassed by it because no matter how she try to hide it, it will show somehow. I keep telling her to embrace it and not worry about what people think. It's real, it's not fake. There's something you can't change, it's like telling a short person why can't you be taller? I think the girl is wearing appropiate clothes, it's normal for teenage girls to wear those clothes. Have you walk out of your house lately for the past 15 years? I've seen kids younger than that wearing less clothes now and days. The OP is new so she's trying new composition to find ways to improve. We do things sometimes that might not be right but we don't notice it. See what's wrong with society is you people who are quick to judge. It's sad. A girl has to be ashamed of having big boobs but guys would be drooling looking at all those sluts in magazine and tv with fake boobs. I personally hate fake boobs, no offense to people with g/f or wives with fake boobs but I rather my girl be natural even if it's small. So when you judge others, look at yourself in the mirror.

So let's drop this stupid topic, the people who complain already felt stupid now that we exposed them. Anyways off topic but I prefer a girl with a nice behind. :lol:

1. She looks really uncomfortable and like everyone else my attention went to the train first.

2. I think this could have been a good shot had so much cleavage not been showing and you left her legs on ( and I have this SAME problem).

3. I actually like this one okay but it would have been better had you not zoomed in so close.

I do hope the nasty people on here do not stop you from seeking advice and C&C. The only way to improve is to take pictures and figure out what you can do better next time. While there may be some people who can pick up a camera and just naturally shoot fantastic photos, that is not most. Most have to shoot and learn along the way so keep it up! Oh and next time just don't post pictures like number 2 for C&C (or anywhere) ;)

In offering criticism, one must look for signs that there is some sensitivity on the part of the photographer to certain basics of composition, lighting, etc. You also look for signs the criticism would be understood. I see no reason to expect the author of these to develop a great deal further. I just cannot imagine it. There are sometimes weaknesses mixed in with strengths in anyone's work. I see no strengths here at all, no comprehension of how a two-dimensional image works. There is no sense of space, no sense of proportion, of lighting, at all.

There is no understanding of 'order', no organization. Everything is just jumbled together.

Wow. I understand you are kinda going overboard to make your point but are you serious? Do you really feel like the OP cannot progress any further as a photographer? Was I reading your post wrong?

Nope. I don't think this individual can see in two dimensions.

but you don't use the terms stacked and two ass handles wide to describe a teen.....
I think you mean that YOU do not use those terms.

An axe handle (not ass handle) is approximately 48" in length. Two of the said axe handles would equate to 96". That would be a wide girth by anyones standards and an exaggeration in this discussion. IT WAS A JOKE.

I won't pigeon hole you as Bryce, who has so elloquently placed himself in the bottom of the barrel, but a tinge of my sentiments remain with you also. Your views are yours and nothing I can say will change that, nor do I wish to in the first place. However, I think you might also be standing on a moral highground. The multiple replies in this thread indicate as such. Nothing wrong with that; in and of itself, but 'caution' may be the watchword. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong with shot #2, but I will defend anybody and everybody the right to express themself.

Expand your mind and let the inner child run free. There are no fences, the grass is always greener, the water tastes sweeter, the breeze blows cooler and the sunset is always golden. Life is good.

Thank you, Aye-non. You did what I didn't have the energy to do. He has shown this snapshot before as an example of supreme photography. BTW, I find it far creepier that he zoomed in on a teenage girl before she noticed; way more worrisome than the OP's photo of a girl wearing what she probably wears to school every day.

You are way off base here, and way out of line. This was a public festival, and some girls even go topless. It is sort of a hippie festival. There is nothing wrong with taking photos of people in public places.

Furthermore, I have never claimed it as an "example of supreme photography".

It is a candid shot of a girl with an interesting hair color.

Last edited:
You are way off base here, and way out of line. This was a public festival, and some girls even go topless. It is sort of a hippie festival. There is nothing wrong with taking photos of people in public places.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4pQniAoeX4[/ame]​

Thank you, Aye-non. You did what I didn't have the energy to do. He has shown this snapshot before as an example of supreme photography. BTW, I find it far creepier that he zoomed in on a teenage girl before she noticed; way more worrisome than the OP's photo of a girl wearing what she probably wears to school every day.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Why would you put your own childs boobs on the internet? That is worse. Maybe I am out of touch with reality but you think it is ok to do that? I am at a loss for words as I will never comprehend a mother displaying a daughter like that. I am old fashioned maybe but I do not agree with that sort of picture with a child to begin with and for some reason I would think a person would have an ounce of comprehension that they are displaying their child inappropriately. You should not be offended you should be ashamed.

You're way out of line. I'm sure the girl is very proud of her appearance.

I was saying you as a general you. You (as in society) doesnt look at a 12 year old girl and say, daaaaaaaaaaammmmmmn that preteen is "stacked" do you see what I am saying?
oh well if you don't no biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back