My new car *10 pics*

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Nytmair, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Nytmair

Nytmair TPF Noob!

I'm sure I'll be posting a lot of pics of this and my friends cars during spring... so get ready for car photos haha.

Anywho, i finally got my new baby monday night. It won't be registered till spring, so for now, here are some shots just in my driveway.

It was REALLY dirty when I got it since it was in storage for a couple months before that.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The powerplant... B18B with GSR tranny (that's for you honda/car guys out there)
    [​IMG]

A new cluster, so I don't need one of those ugly huge tachs sitting on my dash :) ( i THINK it's from a civic Si)
    [​IMG]

And now some pics from yesterday after I washed it... it was slightly misting out, so the car wouldn't stay completely dry :(
    [​IMG]

In this one I cleaned up the hood, since it's got a lot of rust/chips... so i cleaned it up just for the sake of the picture looking nicer...It's going to get a whole paintjob soon, so it will look like this in real life anyways :)
    [​IMG]

I PSed a little bit of surface rust out from above the wheel well here.... also, the wheel looks off centered since i had the wheels tilted (you can see that from the picture above)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A Type R shift knob and boot came with it too... nice and clean looking, just how I like it.
    [​IMG]

Looking for feedback on the photos mainly, plus showing off the new car since I'm really excited about it :) The 1st 4 aren't much more than snapshots, so don't worry about those, haha

2. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

Congrats on the new car Dan! I love the last photo especially, the lighting on it is awesome!!!

3. sh0rtofdaybr3ak

sh0rtofdaybr3ak TPF Noob!

Si's redline higher than 6k, that might be from an ex. No vtec... booo. haha. the car is really clean though i love it!

4. JonMikal

JonMikal TPF Noob!

Dan - Nice pics and I bet your excited about getting this on the road. I still have a '90 civic hatchback with only 65K. You can't beat these for stability and gas milage! How does the interior look? Have fun and can't wait for more pics.

5. Nan C

Nan C TPF Noob!

Really nice pixs I like the last one the most

6. hobbes28

hobbes28 Incredible Supporting Member

Dan, you should seriously consider photographing vehicles for a living. These pictures are very good. (b18...:drool: ) Have fun with this one. :D

7. Nytmair

Nytmair TPF Noob!

thanks man :)

oh and I'm sure you know how b18b's have a nice low 9.2:1 C/R... i wonder how that would handle some boost ;) that won't happen for a while, but it's in the long run plan!

oh and I'll try and get some interior shots after I clean it, it's still dirty as hell, but i'll have to wait till it warms up a bit. damn weather :thumbdown:

8. Nytmair

Nytmair TPF Noob!

thanks for the info, i'll search around on honda-tech and see if I can figure it out