my new princess

I love that pout! She's a beauty :D

beautiful child Raymond!

i'm tempted to sticky this thread :)

Thanks everyone sooo much!! I am too proud of a daddy?? hehehe

I think if I keep posting a few shots in here everyday, we won't really need a sticky.. But thanks JM!!

here are a few more!

1 Hi everyone at TPF!
DSC080120114websize.jpg

2 I will never get a real camera!
DSC_17510109websize.jpg

3 What university will I go to Daddy?
DSC_17970113websize.jpg

4 There is only one shot with GREEN in it.. LaFoto will be upset !!
DSC_17880112websize.jpg

5 I wonder if Aprilraven gets nightmares??
DSC_17800111websize.jpg

6 O well, off to sleep TPF, night night!!
DSC_17730110websize.jpg

thanks for looking!

Watch out.. she is already looking so much bigger! She is gorgeous and she has such such thick dark hair too! In a few years, you will already be trying to fend off all the boys turning up at your door ;)!

(Can't stop the exclamation marks... ha!)

You guys must be sooooo happy... & tired :)... Thanks for sharing these photos, Ray, we all love them. And you just keep adding ;). She has so many different expressions. I like her angry face (when she gets tired of you taking her pictures) & her yawning face.
Now I want one of those babies myself!!! :mrgreen:

I so like the firstof the newest little series. And - lo and behold - NOT because of the colour green in it! But because of the way she looks straight at us. Her eyes already are quite dark. She has a wonderful hairline and all in all is a beauty! All these make me want to get out the baby pics of my own little princess... Would you want me to share?

Well, I just did :blushing:
I started a theme thread in the Photo Themes on our Little Princes and Princesses... so everyone who gets warm glows all over from looking at beautiful little Maria can dig out the photos of when their own kids were this small and post them there.

cute little princess... will you allow her to be in showbiz when she grows up? :D you know Fil-Am beauties always has great potential here to be working on TV like comercials, MTV vj, etc..

thanks all!

emo... you mean fil/canadian! we will see where her heart takes her, It will be so much fun to see her grasp life., can't wait!

Thanks JonK.. If I was using film, I would need to sell my house! 35,000 images in the last year! (or more)

lovely series!! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back