My oil pastel work

Thank you so much, Charlie! This one stands out for me as the most white-knuckle one I've ever done. :lol: All that freaking black!

Here's a recent one. This is a pictorial representation of why I don't get out and shoot as much, lugging the stuff I like to use. Me and my pain demon. I painted it as ugly as I could. Kind of a puke-pink, sickly color.

Back pain:

Back Pain 2.jpg

Ugh back pain! I’m assuming you’ve seen a chiropractor?

Great depiction!

good work. The message comes across quite clearly, totally unambiguously.

I can relate.Nice drawing; it could be an interesting tattoo.;)

I can relate.Nice drawing; it could be an interesting tattoo.;)
Oh my. That'd be a scary looking tat! :lol:

Seems a lot of people relate to this one. Lots of familiarity with this sob I call the pain demon.

Thanks, Charlie!

Nice work on the painting! The demon looks like a Cubist style. Hope you get relief soon.

Dropping a note in here because I forgot to earlier: I'm posting my oil pastel stuff now in an open-to-all Pastels and Watercolors thread. Thanks for starting it for us, Snowbear! :)

Dropping a note in here because I forgot to earlier: I'm posting my oil pastel stuff now in an open-to-all Pastels and Watercolors thread. Thanks for starting it for us, Snowbear! :)
No problem, Terri. I was at a drawing session this afternoon, and did two figure drawings, one charcoal.graphite, one straight pencil.

No problem, Terri. I was at a drawing session this afternoon, and did two figure drawings, one charcoal.graphite, one straight pencil.
Well, where are they?!
Is it time to re-name our new thread? The Pastel/Watercolor/Charcoal/Graphite thread? :1247:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back