My question of the day to go along with yesterdays Copyright question

blah watermarks are easily removed and distract horribly from pics. today's biggest purpose of such is impressing your FB friends
bigthumb.gif
Right now I have a transparent text on my facebook photos. I have people emailing me asking if I will do their photos. I would just like a nice small logo that doesn't take up the whole photo.

So yesterday I posted about protecting your photos, and THANK YOU, I got some GREAT info. I would also like to do a LOGO on my photos. Where is everyone getting there logos? I liked Megans (MTVison)? Logo, logo, where do I get one??

You typically create it yourself.. unless you pay to have someone else do it for you? Why do you feel you need a watermark / logo?

Pro's use them to "protect" their photos somewhat.. and also to increase business exposure.

Every amateur that has a camera for a day or two creates one and uses it constantly because they THINK it makes them look like a PRO!

Which of those two categories do you fit into ? :)
Almost EVERY ...ok EVERY good photo out there does not have a watermark or a logo. I have resisted for over 8 years. Finally, I've decided to put a discrete little logo on the bottom corner of some of my more exposed pictures in order to draw viewers to my site.

Seriously, google images is your friend.

When I first started, I was one of those awfuls who came up with a logo and stamped it all over everything. I went to not marking anything for awhile, and now I stick my initials in the bottom corner.

You aren't a business, therefore you don't need a logo. If you want one anyway, find one you like of the hundreds of thousands Google images has, then use the links above to make it.

blah watermarks are easily removed and distract horribly from pics. today's biggest purpose of such is impressing your FB friends
bigthumb.gif
Right now I have a transparent text on my facebook photos. I have people emailing me asking if I will do their photos. I would just like a nice small logo that doesn't take up the whole photo.

You will soon be pro

Seriously, google images is your friend.

When I first started, I was one of those awfuls who came up with a logo and stamped it all over everything. I went to not marking anything for awhile, and now I stick my initials in the bottom corner.

You aren't a business, therefore you don't need a logo. If you want one anyway, find one you like of the hundreds of thousands Google images has, then use the links above to make it.

I do want one, that is my story and I'm sticking to it. Thanks everyone for the links.

Here you go! Perfect for you! :)

luv.jpg

luvmyfamily said:
Also, i am look for a non-distracting logoi, not watermark....

Mine isn't really a logo though. It's basically a fancy watermark - that is easily removed. So it won't protect yours photos in anyway. I don't normally put anything on my photos but.....some are marked so I know which ones are for my 365 project!

This is basically how I did it. If you need any help - feel free to ask

http://www.slrlounge.com/how-to-create-a-logo-watermark-in-photoshop

Most reactions

New Topics

Back