My trip to heaven

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday, I took that mental health day. Of course, I pulled out my phone and decided to figure out where the local camera shop was... Turns out I wasn't disappointed. Lloyd's Photo in Manitowoc, WI, has a camera museum attached. And it was glorious. I figured I should share the experience here. Enjoy!

$IMG_9087.jpg$IMG_9089.jpg$IMG_9090.jpg$IMG_9091.jpg$IMG_9092.jpg$IMG_9093.jpg$IMG_9094.jpg$IMG_9095.jpg$IMG_9096.jpg$IMG_9098.jpg

Ahem. Forget something there pal? I dunno about anybody else, but I have yet to see a "My internet chum took a trip to heaven and all I got was this crummy t-shirt" t-shirt.

lol

Neat stuff! At the shop I work at we have a ton of old cameras displayed.....if get a chance I'll get some pics.

Ahem. Forget something there pal? I dunno about anybody else, but I have yet to see a "My internet chum took a trip to heaven and all I got was this crummy t-shirt" t-shirt.

lol

Naturally I thought it was something else. :blushing:

lol

I have a feeling I know. I don't want to, but I think i know.

If I went there they might never get me out of the place.

I went to a camera display too over the weekend, at an art museum at a university where they have a Leica collection and some of that was on display - I said, this ain't the camera swap! lol I've never seen vintage cameras so shiny and pristine in my life, stunning and museum worthy but yet, kind of a shame to think they're just sitting and not being used. Also had some photos on exhibit that were wonderful to see originals in person - Stieglitz, Berenice Abbott, Muybridge, etc.

Okay now I'm going to go google Lloyd's of Wisconsin...

lol

I have a feeling I know. I don't want to, but I think i know.

Well I guess I'm still just a little snippy to find out the guy who owns the place doesn't actually own the place and we're still not getting any new robes.. lol

Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back