Nature Pic

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If anyone can give some poitners on what to look for when taking nature pictures it would be much appreciated. Thanks

4425502744_0faab3deea.jpg

looks like a snapshot.

I would definately get lower. And boost the saturation, a macro lens would be good too, I guess.

oh jeebus mike lol

do we have to start this all over again?

:lol: @ Mike.....

What time of day did you take this?

The background is a little distracting and make the photo a little busy.

Maybe shoot at a different angle so that the background objects are far away from your subject.

For shots like these you need to use a much larger aperture so that you can get a shallower depth of field. I'd even suggest just going wide open to see what you can get. Also, get a lower angle and try some different compositions. I feel like the flower is too far to the side of the frame. For this particular shot, get lower and more in front of the flower (to the left of where you shot it at) so that you can see more of the face of the flower. Try other compositions as well.

Nice job! That is a beautiful flower.

Now tell us what your thoughts were when taking this lovely image? What did you think about the angle you shot? What about the background? What considerations did you have when framing this stunning composition?

Last edited:

Now tell us what your thoughts were when taking this lovely image? What did you think about the angle you shot? What about the background? What considerations did you have when framing this stunning composition?

:lol:

:lol: I see what you did there.

Regardless of the insinuation of this post, these are great questions to ask yourself when taking a photograph!

I would definately get lower. And boost the saturation, a macro lens would be good too, I guess.
If i go any lower I'll be in hell I was laying on my stomach. For time of day it was like 1:00 p.m.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back