need help ASAP..please

Assuming I'm looking at the correct newspaper(Tri-valley vs Maysville?) She shots are pretty good for what you had to work with. My advice would be to get out of the stands text time and get a few more angles. The editors will like having the variety to work with.

yes thats the right paper...kinda creepy how u found it lol...with never doing this before i talked to the coach and explained why i was there and asked what i could and couldnt do...and he strongly advised i stay in the stands or atleast a few rows back just so i would be out of there way

I'm a photojournalist and reporter. I dig things up. It's what I do. ;)
It was also pretty easy to find haha

Anyway, if the gym is large enough(like a basketball court) there should be plenty of room behind the smaller volleyball court for you to stand back and no be in the way.

I put some shots up on my blog earlier this if you want to see what I mean. Ambient Focus: Volleyball-The Real Test of a Camera's Might

lol cool man..your pics gave me a few ideas for the next game i attend, i did a high school football game tonight, was alot more exciting than volleyball lol...i ll throw the link up as soon as they have them up..im slowly realizing i need a much faster lens with a tad more reach

Most reactions

New Topics

Back