need info on wedding blurb books

Duchan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found a post that featured a layout of pics in a wedding blurb book, and I have no idea whatsoever how to get started in creating same. I had this thought that I'd perhaps contact a manufacturer of such books in Germany, who, ideally, would print a selection of my pics in such a book, so I could use it as advertisement for convincing my prospective clients, which, in turn, would benefit the manufacturer, because the manufacturer and I could team up, with me providing the pics and the manufacturer the book. But there's got to be a different, more independant route, and I'd welcome any info on creating wedding blurb books. I'm using the classic wedding photo albums, maybe my work would arouse more interest if I had a book. Your input and whatever links you can think of are very welcome.

Greetings
D.

Several online photo processors offer those books. Some are reasonably priced. I did one recently pretty much for your reasons to show off my art work. I used a lab whose sample book looked awful, but I did a very class simple undertated layout and it was terrific and not very expensive. I have since ordered on set up as a wedding album and will one day soon order the final size as a same as well. I have no idea who all does them but york photo and shutterfly come to mind. I am sure there are man more depending on your budget for such things.

Thanks, Mysteryscribe. We have these online photo book services, too, over here, but I have to do some research into layout options. I will investigate and also compare prices between German and US blurb book retailers, and I should think that the American blurb book creators/retailers have an impressive amount of layout templates that can be viewed online. The wedding blurb books apparently haven't really caught on over here yet, other European countries, such as Italy, already are famous for their wedding books, and an acquaintance of an Italian friend is having one done about her church wedding in Italy, and she has said she would show it to me when the book is available. She was not very impressed with my current choice in classic wedding albums...

Greetings from D.

I have seen these books that you are talking about on the Reedy Photo Labs website. They are based out of Florida and are very reasonably priced. The website is http:www.reedyphoto.com. Check it out...they have some really cool stuff. I hope this helps.

Much appreciated, I will definitely check it out, thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back