Need some Help!

jennryden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been doing on location and natural light photography for a while and I am thinking about starting to do some studio work. I will be putting it in my house for now. I would like to know the very basic equipment I will need to get a good shot. I don't have a lot of money to put into it, so I need it to be as cheap as possible. Thank you for all of your help! It is much needed.

Jennifer ;)

I can't advise really, but one thing I can say is that you really need to give people an amount you are willing to spend - not a lot - does not tell people enough to be able to really give you any advice.

I have been doing on location and natural light photography for a while and I am thinking about starting to do some studio work. I will be putting it in my house for now. I would like to know the very basic equipment I will need to get a good shot. I don't have a lot of money to put into it, so I need it to be as cheap as possible. Thank you for all of your help! It is much needed.

Jennifer ;)

You might want to elaborate - just a recommendation.

What kind of shooting are you needing to do? If you want to do product shoots, you can have a setup for less than 10 bucks!:)

http://www.strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-to-diy-10-macro-photo-studio.html

Also what is your definition of cheap? I'm sure you'll get more replies if you provide more info.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back