New Photographer!

Thanks! Well, I have insurance, plus a business licence and all that, and I'll pay whatever is required by law, but I am not making enough in Canada for it to be more than a 'hobby' as per the government. I was just trying to tell all of you that I'm not feeling 'Pro' yet and still feel that I fit the amateur status :) despite someone wants to pay me lol..I want to learn everything I can.
That's great.
Many new to TPF that have customers don't have a legal business.
Good luck with your business.

Welcome to TPF. Good luck with your business. :)

Took a peek at your website as I was curious as to the "NB"sunshine username. Thought there might be a connection to New Brunswick Canada in there somewhere. (Many people in the oil business went west for work so there are quite a few relocated or temporary Albertans that are originally from here)

Just a tip. You mention you are available for local projects. But you never mention (or at least not that I saw and was looking for it) where you are located. :)

Hi, thanks! I moved to AB in 2007 from NB so thats where the username came from :) We were affected the last couple of years with the oil patch stuff so this is how photography came about!! I'll update to Edmonton, Alberta area (I actually live in Morvinille, north of EDM).

[QUOTE="Hi, thanks! I moved to AB in 2007 from NB so thats where the username came from :) We were affected the last couple of years with the oil patch stuff so this is how photography came about!! I'll update to Edmonton, Alberta area (I actually live in Morvinille, north of EDM).[/QUOTE]

Hi! I'm new also! If I named mine after my dogs it'd be ZweiMachina or ZweiMaki :p though I'm not in the business. I'm most definitely enthusiastic about dogs, however.

Attachments

• _DSC6179.JPG
    _DSC6179.JPG
    228 KB · Views: 95

Most reactions

New Topics

Back