New pics of my daughter C&C desparately needed

wow your daughter is BEAUTIFUL AND PHOTOGENIC, lucky

she looks too serious in photo 4 i think...that is why i do not like it that much, but the others ones are great

in photo 6 the brown blotch (tree or something) is a bit annoying..you should maybe remove that

Thank you :D

Yeah in photo 4 I had lost her attention and she was in day dream lala land lol, her eyes were all glazed over and I had to snap my finger to bring her back to earth LOL

And I agree about 6, I am going to stop shooting right in front of trees. I don't care for it either.

Yeah.... She's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure, you can tell by the eyes alone.

But I love #3. I am actually a fan of the crop, it draws your eyes in. Exposure is dead on and the DOF really does well in seperating her from the background.

Yeah.... She's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure, you can tell by the eyes alone.

But I love #3. I am actually a fan of the crop, it draws your eyes in. Exposure is dead on and the DOF really does well in seperating her from the background.
Thanks, my husband already has plans to purchase the "keep the boys away" shotgun lol. I really liked 3 too mainly because I thought that by splitting the photo in half with her and the background it just added interest. That is why I like the angle type shots. I also wanted to share these two with you guys. I came across a new filter for PS called topaz adjust and I am just loving what it does to my photos. What do you think?

2701323597_275375ea69_o.jpg

2701323309_c97781023f_o.jpg

I liked #2. It looks like she's in a Led Zeppelin album or something. Kewl.

#6 and #3 freak me out too! In a bad way. It looks like she has mascara, eye-liner, eye-shadow, and ruby-red lipstick on. The shots and exposures are good but the make-up "look" is really freaky on a 6 to 8 year old - to me at least.

I liked #2. It looks like she's in a Led Zeppelin album or something. Kewl.

#6 and #3 freak me out too! In a bad way. It looks like she has mascara, eye-liner, eye-shadow, and ruby-red lipstick on. The shots and exposures are good but the make-up "look" is really freaky on a 6 to 8 year old - to me at least.
I love Led Zepplin! lol I have no idea why this effect I used did this to her face other than the fact that it enriched the red tones ALOT and accentuated all of the shadows, I don't like her looking like she has a face full of makeup on so most likely I won't use this affect again until I can figure out how to use it properly.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back