New sticky discussion

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
I have posted a sticky outlining, I hope, what this Forum is all about.
If anyone wishes to discuss the content or make suggestions please do it here so as not to clutter it up.
Once we are happy with the content I will lock it - so I don't want to have to do major editing.
Comments?

'Philosophy - study of the meaning of life, knowledge, thought, etc.'

Can't think of a better description.

Just a bump up.
If no-one has any comments to make on this discussion then I will assume that we are all happy with what I have written. Speak now or moan about it in private.
I will lock the sticky on Wednesday of this week.

OK, I agree with the content. No changes needed there.
No typos.
Philosophy came out as Philosophy... and whether with the "h" that somehow found its way back in.
That's all.
(Can you tell that I proof-read lots of texts?)

OK. I've locked the sticky - though I can unlock it if needs be. But we'll let it stand as it is for now.
But if anyone has any thoughts on what is written there then please make them known. I want everyone to be happy with it. It's our Forum - not my Forum.

Sounds really good to me, I hope to see a lot of involvement in here. I have a feeling this will be a home to a lot of questions that people may have been reluctant to ask in the General Q&A area!

Thanks Hertz!

Who is the wise guy that let hertz make the rules??!!! Joking of course. Changing the name to photographic discusion was a fabulous idea. Your sticky makes things clear. I think we will get a lot of positive feedback on this one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back