New Tattoo...Opinions?

Jdub777

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I am 20 and have been a floyd fan for a few years now. But when I got into them, I REALLY got into them. First time I heard them me and my friend tripped and listened to wish you were here, dark side of the moon, and the wall. It was amazing, really eye opening. Favorite album has to be Obscured by Clouds, its so peaceful. Animals is great too and live at Pompeii has an amazing version of Echoes that I listen to all the time. But not, for what the post was intended for. Got this done a few weeks ago, I love it. What does everyone else think? Thanks for the comments!

35707_405361596485_530031485_499199.jpg

With your musical tastes, you'd make an excellent 50 year old man!!!

......I am 20 ........ First time I heard them me and my friend tripped and listened to
I was into them back when the drugs were clean. :D

With your musical tastes, you'd make an excellent 50(+) year old man!!!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

haha ive been told that before. 60's and 70's were the two best decades for music by far. I hate turning on the radio and having to listen bull**** artists that sing about talking on their telephones in a club or their ass. So annoying. The women musicians back in the days were amazing also. Heart and Jefferson Airplane are two great examples of bands controlled by women, and both are amazing!

You reeled off eleven of my favorite bands/groups!!!!

I didn't know drugs got dirty...

Anyways, I'm a fan too. But I am a much bigger fan of Syd Barrett. Check him out. Although I love The Wall, I mostly think the Floyd died when they got rid of Syd. He was the madness that made them so interesting.

You reeled off eleven of my favorite bands/groups!!!!

I got a great playlist...Best of the 60's and 70's

On the Way Home - Buffalo Springfield is a favorite
The Seeker - The Who
Thats the Way - Led Z.
Agile N. - Leo Kottke (amazing acoustic guitarist)
Sister Golden Hair - America
When I See My Baby - Fleetwood Mac Live at BBC (before they went mainstream)

The list goes on. Thanks for the comments guys!

I didn't know drugs got dirty...

Anyways, I'm a fan too. But I am a much bigger fan of Syd Barrett. Check him out. Although I love The Wall, I mostly think the Floyd died when they got rid of Syd. He was the madness that made them so interesting.

Syd Barrett is cool, crazy crazy dude. Check him out when they formed the Tea Set, wayyyy back in the day. 'Butterfly' and 'Lucy Leave' and two great original Syd songs

I didn't know drugs got dirty... .
When I couldn't trust my best source anymore, I knew it was time to quit.

You're still way too main stream.

Your calling the BBC sessions of Fleetwood Mac mainstream? what world are you living in? And so what if it was mainstream, that just means that it was considered better music because it was more popular. and it was better music. Who do you want me to start talking about Frank Zappa? Paul Butterfield? Jethro Tull? The Mothers?

Last edited:
You're still way too main stream.

:thumbup:

Here's one for you both:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZtZRmlqQSE[/ame]

Thats some trippy **** man. The video is really cool. Oh and maybe the reason why my taste is so mainstream is because im not from that generation, not even close. If I were to start naming off bands from my generation guaranteed people wouldnt have a clue to who I was talking about

Your calling the BBC sessions of Fleetwood Mac mainstream?

I sure would. I don't think much of them.

But I wouldn't take it as a personal attack. It is just a matter of taste. Get off your high horse.

I know all the bands you mention and I'll challenge you to give me info I don't know about FZ. Before you even attempt to answer, let me tell you that I worked with the man and I probably know 100 times more about him than you will ever know.

Some of us here are older and know more just because of that simple fact. Get over it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back