New to the boards.

MacDuff

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everybody! My name is Harrison, but everybody calls me Harry. I've been interested in photography ever since my sophomore year of high school, which was when I took the Black and White Photography class offered there. That was about 3 or 4 years ago, and I've had a few cameras but I have not had a digital SLR until I got my Nikon D40X for Christmas this year. I also have a Nikon N65 35mm camera that I got from my older brother when he got his Nikon D70 a few years ago, but I never really had a chance to use it cuz I would never buy film. Before that my twin brother and I bought an older Vivitar 35mm camera that didn't have a zoom lens off of my sister-in-law and I LOVED that thing. I, unfortunately, had to give it back to 'em cuz they traded me the Nikon N65 for it. But now that I finally have a Digital SLR I can go out and shoot whenever I want, and not worry about the cost of film or having prints made, and then have to scan them in and then edit 'em from there. This is so much nicer to be able to just plug in my camera or memory card and just go from there.
Anyway, I grew up outside of Chicago in the suburbs, and 3 and a half years ago my family and I relocated to the small town of Cowpens in the Upstate of South Carolina. Right now my twin brother and I are going to an automotive tech school called WyoTech in Western Pennsylvania about an hour east of Pittsburgh. I'm currently in the autobody collision and refinishing classes, and Spencer (my twin) is in the general automotive classes. Sometime down the road we plan on starting our own shop where we can work on old muscle cars all day. So if anybody is interested in cars, or just has a question... Hit me up! lol If anybody cares we are working on restoring a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am and we also have a 1973 VW Westfalia (yes, its the Hippy Van/Camper) that we got for High School graduation over the summer. Anyway, I apologize for the novel/wall of text, but I just wanted to say hi and introduce my self! See ya around!

-Harry

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back