Nikon 300mm VRII 4 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but add a few things for the OP.

1st. You mentioned 300 was not long enough, hence selling the 300 VR
2nd. You mentioned above, a few posts later that you will buy a a 300afs instead
3rd. You mention purchasing a D3s along with the 300afs, meaning you lose the 1.5x crop factor from your D80...

Now if you get a tc1.4x, you will almost get the same range as a 300mm lens with a D80, however you will lose a stop on that 300afs f4, so just something to consider :)

Good luck.

Keep in mind, and maybe you didn't take this into account, but the OP is an idiot.

Either the mods are loving this thread, or just asleep at the switch. :lol:

2nd. You mentioned above, a few posts later that you will buy a a 300afs instead
3rd. You mention purchasing a D3s along with the 300afs, meaning you lose the 1.5x crop factor from your D80...

Now if you get a tc1.4x, you will almost get the same range as a 300mm lens with a D80, however you will lose a stop on that 300afs f4, so just something to consider :)

Good luck.

i agree, the vrii is useless for panning and motorsports. anyone cares to disagree id rather listen to the two photographers i met at this weekends race. they work for speed. more than likely im going to return this and buy a tc for my 70-200.

so everyone can move with their life all i tried to do was pass on a lens i just bought. someone said i didnt have it and that i was trying to scam. obviously not the case!

Good luck.

Keep in mind, and maybe you didn't take this into account, but the OP is an idiot.

CANT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY

but a 1.4TC only gives you 290mm at the long end from a 70-200mm so its shorter than a 300mm which is too short.....
why not put a 1.4Tc on the 300mm - making a longer 420mm ;)

Also - this thread is full of all kinds of win but LEAVE THE DUCKS OUT OF IT!!
They never did anything to anyone!

i agree, the vrii is useless for panning and motorsports. anyone cares to disagree id rather listen to the two photographers i met at this weekends race. they work for speed. more than likely im going to return this and buy a tc for my 70-200.

so everyone can move with their life all i tried to do was pass on a lens i just bought. someone said i didnt have it and that i was trying to scam. obviously not the case!

What you still don't seem to get is the reason why everyone is coming after you is because you basically posted this and gave everyone the middle finger in your very first post. Your attitude is absolute sh1te, and it's pretty hysterical to all of us watching it. Don't know what your issue is, but I'm sure you have a team of therapists on retainer.

troll_by.jpg

but a 1.4TC only gives you 290mm at the long end from a 70-200mm so its shorter than a 300mm which is too short.....
why not put a 1.4Tc on the 300mm - making a longer 420mm ;)

Also - this thread is full of all kinds of win but LEAVE THE DUCKS OUT OF IT!!
They never did anything to anyone!

i was thinking about that. first i am going to return the 300 vrII, then buy a 1.4 tc and see how that does. panning with a 70-200 is much lighter and easier than a heavy 300. to be honest most of the time you arent panning at 2.8 so no loss for me.

What you still don't seem to get is the reason why everyone is coming after you is because you basically posted this and gave everyone the middle finger in your very first post. Your attitude is absolute sh1te, and it's pretty hysterical to all of us watching it. Don't know what your issue is, but I'm sure you have a team of therapists on retainer.

people should know that my word is good. obviously "oh hey tyler" isnt because im still waiting for my apology as he said in the first post if i post pics. they mean nothing and his word means nothing. he is pathetic!

Actually your pics mean nothing because we can't see them - just empty links to flickr, which suggests either you removed them or that you have them set to private.

i took the pics down of the images because this thread has been ruined by losers that have no life but to ruin other peoples thread. i am going to track these losers and ruin their thread for now on. i guess while their mother was banging everyone in the neighbor hood she forgot to tell them if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. and if you do say something just remember what momas knees are for :)

So::

1) You insult people in your first post

2) They insult you back

3) You try to take the moral highground by saying " if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"

4) But you're also going to start badmouthing them at every turn

5) And your shift key is broken too ;)

Sad to say but with your current attitude your no better, and probably acting a lot worse, than those you are currently decrying. Esp since several have already tried to help you as well.

never insulted anyone asshole, i didnt feel like going through the trouble of posting a pic onto flickr then embedding the pic into a post for trolls to look at. not many people spend 6k on a lens. if you wanted it, you would already know what it does. get rid of your polaroid camera!

shift key works just fine, personal choice not to use it, if you have a problem ohwell, i dont care you dont pay me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back