Nikon 300mm VRII 4 Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail CNCO. He is our leader!

allHailTheKing.gif

never insulted anyone asshole,

I don't know if you're trying to be ironic or if its happening by accident - currently I'm favouring the latter of the two options ;)

Also I've never owned a polariod camera :( family had one (I think we still have it somewhere) but I never really used it ever (the film was too expensive for kids to use ;)).

All hail CNCO. He is our leader!

allHailTheKing.gif

That's it Sparky, I'm taking you off the Christmas/bribes list!
Gah people today - you treat them nice and give them lots of cash and they still vote for the wrong side ;)

Gah people today - you treat them nice and give them lots of cash and they still vote for the wrong side ;)

Since when did calling people losers and assholes become 'treating them nice'???????

Since when did calling people losers and assholes become 'treating them nice'???????

I was talking about you then ;) Not the CSDSGFA guy who is having a rage ;)
Unless - you have been getting the payment packages in the post haven't you?

im gonna start charging for advertising on this thread. it seems to be the hottest thing going on this forum thanks to the people like overread and 480sparky. overread its tea time, by the way usa slaughtered your pathetic army for freedom, ha ha ha. as for sparky the weird farmer from iowa, you live in iowa nothing going on in that boring state.

im guessing that this thread is a bunch of babies and people want to get the last word in.

OK WHO EVER POST AFTER THIS IS THE BIGGEST BABY ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD. SORRY GUYS IM PAST 1ST GRADE. SINCE NONE OF YOU PAY MY SALARY OR HAVE HELPED ME I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME AND MY POST.

VEGAS ODDS ON THE NEXT PERSON TO POST
2:1 OVERREAD
3:1 480SPARKY

ANY TAKERS??????????

I'll take the odds on me - though its not teattime -its far closer to breakfast time ;)

Im pretty sure this kid doesnt even have said lens, and he types like a 12 year old. I mean come on, If you really had the lens and it was really in the condition you said it was, why wouldnt you just send it back? Everyone here knows that returning something is a lot easier than shipping it to someone, you simply box it up and pick the cheapest option and once they get it and process it they will credit your account. When selling to someone you have to wait and actually find a buyer, they want a lot of pics and ask a lot of questions (which is understandable) you then have to wait for them to send the money assuming they dont flake, you never know sometimes emergencies happen, not only that but sometimes it takes up to 3 or 4 days for paypal to clear, then you have to ship it to them and they usually want the fastest option with tracking and signature confirmation and you have to check the status of it everyday.

Maybe im just overanalyzing it but im pretty sure OP doesnt have this lens since they never even posted a tagged pic. But lets just be honest here. Who really has $5700 in hand since nowadays most people live check to check

i agree, the vrii is useless for panning and motorsports. anyone cares to disagree id rather listen to the two photographers i met at this weekends race. they work for speed. more than likely im going to return this and buy a tc for my 70-200.

so everyone can move with their life all i tried to do was pass on a lens i just bought. someone said i didnt have it and that i was trying to scam. obviously not the case!

What you still don't seem to get is the reason why everyone is coming after you is because you basically posted this and gave everyone the middle finger in your very first post. Your attitude is absolute sh1te, and it's pretty hysterical to all of us watching it. Don't know what your issue is, but I'm sure you have a team of therapists on retainer.

people should know that my word is good. obviously "oh hey tyler" isnt because im still waiting for my apology as he said in the first post if i post pics. they mean nothing and his word means nothing. he is pathetic!

Yeah, all of your 482 posts since February of 2010 really solidify that "your word is good". Especially when you're a knob jockey in 99.9% of your posts.

:lol:

Odd, I would think "asshole" would be blocked.

Oh well...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYWAY...

hahaha the english loser posted first. please let me know your paypal so i can pay everyone their winnings. must be a " man U " fan, they suck as well. manaheim, star trek is years ago my friend get a life treky!

What you still don't seem to get is the reason why everyone is coming after you is because you basically posted this and gave everyone the middle finger in your very first post. Your attitude is absolute sh1te, and it's pretty hysterical to all of us watching it. Don't know what your issue is, but I'm sure you have a team of therapists on retainer.

people should know that my word is good. obviously "oh hey tyler" isnt because im still waiting for my apology as he said in the first post if i post pics. they mean nothing and his word means nothing. he is pathetic!

Yeah, all of your 482 posts since February of 2010 really solidify that "your word is good". Especially when you're a knob jockey in 99.9% of your posts.

still awaiting my apology worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back