Nikon D700 + ACCESSORIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Markw said:
Or, he actually did send the items, and you get your money back from paypal, and you never hear from him again. That would be incredible (should they not be stollen), too.

Mark

That would indeed be the best case scenario. I'm still holding out hope that he contacts me.

I have friends in that part of TN. Maybe I should pay him a visit! :rofl:

Filed a claim against the little PITA and canceled the charge on my card.

I'll never hear from him again. Now it's time to spread the word about this whole debacle. He really should tread more carefully when all his personal information is so readily available...

That blows. Sorry it went down like that.

Hey, if you track him down and decide to talk to him about it. Remember this very important piece of advice....

Without pictures...it never happened.

That sucks...did you ever get any other communication out of him?

so how long does it take to get your money back?? I'm just glad I got that feeling like something was F" up. Sorry that you got it.

Haven't heard from him since he claimed to have sent it via ups 10 days ago. Asked him a dozen times for the tracking number. Oh well...

He's clearly the stupidest person I've ever had try to scam me. 0% chance of keeping a penny via PayPal.

Be sure to tell all your friends that Demarris Manns and Intact Graphics in Martin, Tennessee is a liar and can't be trusted.

sorry man, hope you get your money back

sorry man, hope you get your money back

Already got it back. I always do these things on my Chase card, because they're super helpful with reversing fraudulent charges.

This is seriously the most confusing transaction I've ever been involved in. Did this 'tard actually think there was a possibility of keeping my money?

...case closed, boys and girls. Nothing more to see here.

Well, here's a wrinkle in the story I didn't see coming.

This afternoon, PayPal sent me an email contacting shipping information for the package that was supposedly shipped today. I am still unable to get in contact with the seller.

The tracking information still isn't in the USPS system yet, as that usually takes a few hours. I'll update if/when necessary.

This whole transaction is like a bad rash. It just won't go away!

now what if you get the package and its a d70, what a headache dealing with a scammer.

I still haven't heard from the guy. If I open that package and it's anything different from what was described, I'm holding it hostage until the guy pays me to ship it back to him. If he still ignores my attempts to contact him, then IMO he just sent me a nice gift in the mail.

SO CONFUSED. :scratch::scratch::scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back