NIKON D750 3rd RECALL

N1kon1k

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
YEP Nikon recalling D750 models again from July 2015 - September 2016 :BangHead: basically every camera ever made is now being recalled with the 2 previous recalls...

Hence to say my camera is going back for the 3rd time due to a focus issue still not fixed...

So..i guess what you are saying is don't buy one of these yet

No issue with mine either.

I bought mine like 3 months ago.. No recall for me either...

It is an excellent camera, and should be bought. Its a shame Nikon couldn't have fixed this issue with newer models

Not doing their reputation any good with all these recalls

At least they admit their mistakes unlike Canon that sells cameras that do not function correctly and you have to fight tooth and nail to get a replacement camera. Or God forbid you want to keep a loaner.. Then they get the legal department involved and bust out an NDA on you.. personally I'm glad that Nikon fixes the problems without issues other than a 2 week turn around..

At least they admit their mistakes unlike Canon that sells cameras that do not function correctly and you have to fight tooth and nail to get a replacement camera. Or God forbid you want to keep a loaner.. Then they get the legal department involved and bust out an NDA on you.. personally I'm glad that Nikon fixes the problems without issues other than a 2 week turn around..

Well Nikon as been nothing but really disappointing with their customer service... 3rd time going back for a focus issue and 2nd time going back for the assist light not working...
I was told I would be kept up to date and no one called or kept me updated on anything...
Than today I received an email saying I'm going to be charged for $277 for my bayonet mount being Broken/Bent... WTF

I inspected my camera through and through before sending them the camera I even took pictures just in case... and now instead of fosusing on the issue it was sent the first time? They break my camera and blame it on me?

Thank god I have been recording all calls and have pics to prove... I will definitely be taking this issue to court if they don't fix it right this time.... enough is enough....

Suppose I should check my serial again. would I have gotten notification of this new recall if they had it before.

Well Nikon as been nothing but really disappointing with their customer service... 3rd time going back for a focus issue and 2nd time going back for the assist light not working...
I was told I would be kept up to date and no one called or kept me updated on anything...
Than today I received an email saying I'm going to be charged for $277 for my bayonet mount being Broken/Bent... WTF

I inspected my camera through and through before sending them the camera I even took pictures just in case... and now instead of fosusing on the issue it was sent the first time? They break my camera and blame it on me?

Thank god I have been recording all calls and have pics to prove... I will definitely be taking this issue to court if they don't fix it right this time.... enough is enough....

dont you think what they discovered explains your issues?

dont you think what they discovered explains your issues?[/QUOTE]

Not really sure what you mean?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back